1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

FAMILY

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Tom_Tagliente19, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Tom_Tagliente19

Tom_Tagliente19 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know, or has anyone heard any rumblings as to when FAMILY: Season 3, 4 and 5 are going to come out? I have a good friend who is really hoping since she bought the first 2 seasons four years ago.

Any information would be helpful.

:)

Tom

2. Jeff Willis

Jeff Willis Well-Known Member

^^

I haven't heard anything about this one (Sony). I'd get S2 if available. Maybe it will get liscensed out to someone else.

3. Mark Collins

Mark Collins Well-Known Member

Mark
    Family a series I very much enjoyed. I just had a friend call me who bought the show on Amazon Market Place. He asked if more episodes would be coming out. I told him only if Sony sold the rights to Shout or maybe even TimeLife or MPI. I was in college when the show aired and I remember my classmates and I talking about the previous nights episode. The show was even going to have a reuinon movie similar to Peyton Place but it never came about.

4. Neil Brock

Neil Brock Well-Known Member

At this point, it would appear the answer as to when the last 3 seasons are coming out would be, When Pigs Fly.