What's new

Family Guy Season 6 (1 Viewer)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
the Believe it or not, Joe's Walking on Air episode wasn't a standout episode. Just a few funny lines.

The best jokes was Carter Puterschmidt and the Doctor sounding the same.
Fred telling Barney he got an e'rock'tion from seeing Betty underss.
And Mayor McCheese getting turned down for cosmetic surgery

and I did laugh at the Ponch's and Judas skipping to the Brady Bunch "Sunshine Day" song
(even though I'm not one bit religious, and had no idea what the joke was)

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
the fight amongst the 4 friends was absolutely knocked-out funny. it's waaay up there w/the chicken fight :laugh:. you thought it was going to be a simple re-cripple... but joe's fight w/the rest of the gang was just funny as hell.

having said that, i didn't like the self-referencing @all. i mean, they know it but they're not really hiding it much anymore from even themselves, lol.

Scott Thomas

Second Unit
I thought the "Bullfrogs vacationing in Ethiopia" joke was a Manatee setup kind of joke.
I remember that Seth Mcfarland mentioned in a audio commentary about the Doctor/Carter Puterschmidt sounding the same. I instantly thought of that when I saw this.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I forgot to mention Cleveland's new woman.

I'm wondering how much we're going to see of her.

The next episode is suppose to be the big two part special
This weeks is Stewie kills Lois, followed by the week after with Lois kills Stewie

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Just to give a heads up to everyone.
Nov 4th is the next new episode.
which is the 100th episode, called Stewie Kills Lois

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
hopefully, there'll be some musical interludes =P. i hate how they space the episodes. why not just build up some eps, then air then? it's incredibly frustrating.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Why was Stewie Kills Lois listed as a repeat and the clip show listed as new on my DVR? :confused:

Anyhoo, Stewie WASTED Lois with a freakin Uzi! :laugh: That was actually quite disturbing if I may say so. Peter listening to Lionel Richie was hilarious..."You've been hurt, that much is clear. (weeping) Who hurt you, who hurt you?" :laugh:

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Yea it is going to be interesting to see them explain how Lois survived. :)

I figured it was going to all be in his imagination, but now I am not sure.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I'm not a regular FG watcher, and in fact was one of the big "It sucks!" people until I got and really enjoyed the Freakin' Sweet Collection DVD I got a few weeks ago. (I'm contemplating getting that big boxed set that's ~$100 for the whole series so far but I want to check out a few more episodes before I do.)

So all that said, it's not nearly as bad a show as I used to think...but I have to say, watching the clip show, Seth MacFarlane is unbearable. I had to fast-forward through all of his segments, because the 'testimonials' were predictable and boring and in his little intros he just annoyed the crap out of me for some reason. I did laugh at his line towards the end, "Here's to the next 100, and let's hope that Fox doesn't f*cking cancel us for two years in the middle again" but yeah, he needs to stay behind the scenes.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Lois kills Stewie was a much better episode then Part 1

Lots of great jokes.

Lois and Peter switching bodies, then Peter doing his Ehhh...Ehhh... sound effects in the tone of Green Acres while playing with Lois' breasts.

Tom Cruises ankle bracelet coming off of Katie Holmes so she could run away and release his gay slaves.

Total cereal and Hillary Swank breasts milking commercial.
They even made fun of Dallas/Sorpranos endings.

And a GREAT American Dad crossover

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
What shocked me about this episode is that the easiest target for slamming, Paula Abdul, wasn't slammed at all! I'm thinking Seth MacFarlane may have a crush on her as her last appearance on "Family Guy" when Peter was the cartoon cat singing with her in "Opposites Attract" was also positive towards her.

That sucks that there won't be any new episodes for awhile but I do stand behind those striking writers.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
The last episode is called Padre de Familia

Where Peter finds out he's actually Mexican.
there is a little confusion though, as Seth says there is only this episode left.

But fox says there are two episodes good until Nov 25th
which is Peter's Daughter- Where Meg ends up in a coma, wakes up and falls in love with a med student

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Brian insisting the he should be the one to act as Stewie's "food taster". I hope that when the time finally comes to retire Family Guy on purpose the series finale will be called "Brian Nails Lois" and that it isn't a dream sequence or simulation. The poor guy deserves it. ;) (Of course, if he can get his hands on Stewie's simulation machine and reprogram it slightly, this might be less of an issue. :))

Regards,

Joe

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
"Hey, we should start up a rumor about a celebrity while we're here! I heard that Rob Schneider goes to Home Depot, picks up some migrant workers, and then pays them to kill them in the shower!"

Five minutes later...
"Senor Rob Schneider, come look at the news!"
"I'm not paying you guys to watch TV, get in the shower!"

The Jafar eye glasses bit was terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks