What's new

Fallout 3 (PS3/Xbox 360) - question (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Thanks, I saw that as a "bundle" on Amazon... I can check that out in due time, it'll take me a bit to wander through FO3... Jay

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I picked this up ages ago and found it confusing having just played Oblivion. I've since finished Oblivion and Skyrim (well, as finished as they get anyways) and should really get back to this one. I found the terminal hacking to be a real bitch though. :(

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Yeah, but if you played skyrim, you will pick up the lockpicking pretty easy :) On the main quest now, going to find Rivet City but also doing some wandering and some side quests.... Kind of like how I played Skyrim/Oblivion! Jay

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Chuck Anstey said:
I think if you like Fallout 3, you will love Fallout: New Vegas when you are ready to explore more of the Fallout series.
If you play New Vegas, you will likely discover the pure bliss that is PUSHY. If you have not found PUSHY, I weep for you. You have not felt the joy of sneaking up behind someone, rear-punching them in the taint, and watching them fly upwards and outwards 30 feet in an arc of blue energy. Well, their corpse flies, anyway. Their soul is obliterated on contact by the pure awesome of PUSHY. Sometimes their head even explodes from trying to comprehend how their death could be so majestic and spectacular, while also so very very testicle-crushingly painful. PUSHY.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Sort of like how Lug-Nut felt after he tried to steal my Naughty Nightie from my character in Marigold's metro station in FO3! He had to face a sawed off shotgun at point blank range in the head. :) And the ripper in FO3 is a pretty fun toy too! Jay

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chuck Anstey
I'm more of a Christina's "Weapon of the Gods" sniper rifle user in a Stealth Suit. Nothing like seeing a group of enemies at great distance go running around in a panic trying to figure out where I am as they keep getting killed one by one, with close up slo-mo on each death. One shot, one kill. That does not work in FO3 so I switched to the Plasma rifle and Eugene.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I picked up a Gauss Rifle post "Operation: Anchorage!" and it's pretty effective against those super mutants, taking them out w/ 1 shot on a sneak and it has a scope. Right now I'm doing "reilly's rangers" and on the main quest, I'm off to continue the quest to find my father at the Jefferson Memorial by Rivet City... Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks