What's new

FALCON CREST Turns 26 Today... (1 Viewer)

Tom_Tagliente19

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tom Tagliente
...but there was no announcement for its release on DVD today. I was kind of hoping that Warner Bros. would've announced FALCON CREST today, its 26th anniversary, for release sometime next year. Well, it was worth hoping for anyway. I cannot explain why I love this series so much other than the actors that were cast, the stories they told among some of the most beautiful scenery on Earth, and that marvelous score that underplayed the scenes in every episode. Nine years of magnificent entertainment turns 26 today.

December 4, 1981 - December 4, 2007

This 26 year-old vintage is just collecting dust in the WB vaults. PLEASE release it Warner Bros. Please? What is taking so long???

Tom_Tagliente19

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tom Tagliente
Not to be a jerk back...I want WB to know this show needs to be released. I appreciate your concern for watching how many times I post about FALCON CREST. Besides, you can post new threads, too you know. And, no matter how many times you posted about a show you enjoyed, I would never point out to you how many threads have been started by you. But I do appreciate your reply to this post.

What are some shows you like? I'll start adding them to my FALCON CREST threads when I post in the future. And I'll keep posting about FALCON CREST until WB announces it if I have to. I'm not breaking any laws and it's not like I'm slamming this site about FALCON CREST. But the more FALCON CREST is mentioned, the better the chances that FALCON CREST gets a notice or two from WB.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
The general trend I've seen at HTF is that there is one thread that people use for requesting a show. That way, all the info and requests are one in place and the larger a thread gets the easier it will be for Warner Bros. (in this case) to see the demand. When there's multiple small threads, it just spreads out the requests and possibly makes the demand look smaller than it may actually be.

That being said, I certainly have no right to tell you what to post about but I do think it's a helpful hint.

Ben King

Stunt Coordinator
I agree. So many threads on one show started by one person doesn't indicate much of a demand for Falcon Crest, it just comes off as rather desperate to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks