1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

FALCON CREST on DVD Confirmed!!!

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by tom_tagliente, May 10, 2006.

1. tom_tagliente

tom_tagliente Well-Known Member

DVD out in 2007

Falcon Crest is coming out in 2007. Susan Sullivan made some comments on the "Dharma and Greg" DVD set that is out now, and they told her that Falcon Crest would be out sometime in 2007. Her words, "I did some comments for the DVD for Dharma and was told F.C. would be out on DVD sometime in the next year - will keep you posted."

GO TO THE LINK BELOW, CLICK ON MESSAGE BOARDS, and READ THE ONE THAT SAYS FALCON CREST ON DVD IN 2007

http://television.aol.com/in2tv/falcon_crest_tv

2. Ben King

Ben King Well-Known Member

Excellent news. Perhaps Susan might be recording the odd commentary for the Falcon Crest releases. Ditto Robert Foxworth, David Selby, Lorenzo Lamas, Ana Alicia, William Moses etc.

Given the show lasted for nine seasons, I do hope Warners step up the releases - say a season released every 3-6 months or so - but I suppose that depends on how well it sells.

3. JonathanBB

JonathanBB Well-Known Member

What is Jane Wyman up to these days?

4. Ben King

Jane's still around at the grand old age of 92. Sadly, she only seems to appear in the public eye these days when she's attending someone else's funeral.

5. Jeff'Reys

Jeff'Reys Member

On the D&G dvd she comments that she made comments for the D&G dvd? Or she comments that she made comments for the FC dvd? Seems odd that she'd mention making comments for something she's actually commenting on as she spoke. I'm confused.

6. Jeff'Reys

Jeff'Reys Member

On the D&G dvd she comments that she made comments for the D&G dvd? Or she comments that she made comments for the FC dvd? Seems odd that she'd mention making comments for something she's actually commenting on as she spoke. I'm confused.

7. tom_tagliente

tom_tagliente Well-Known Member

The comment was not made on the Dharma & Greg interview, it was on aol's in2tv message boards. I copied and pasted the quote to the site here from there.

8. Ben King

Not happening any time soon according to the chat with Warners, but fingers crossed Falcon Crest will definitely arrive on DVD next year.

9. Brandon_D

Brandon_D Well-Known Member

I have a hunch we will be seeing Angela Channing in all her glory on DVD very soon!!!