What's new

FALCON CREST 30th Anniversary Reunion & Fundraiser Rescheduled (1 Viewer)

Tom_Tagliente19

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tom Tagliente
Dear Fans of FALCON CREST, Last October I announced that I was hosting a reunion for the cast, crew, and fans of FALCON CREST in Los Angeles. Due to the economy and the timing between Thanksgiving and the holidays in December, the reunion was set for this summer. Now the date and new venue have been chosen, and I am very excited about it and wanted to share it here. On Saturday, June 23, 2012, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. PST, the cast and crew of FALCON CREST (with many more guests to be announced soon) are gathering at Marymount Catholic High School on Sunset Blvd. in Los Angeles, to not only celebrate their 30th anniversary, but also the life of their friend and co-star, Jane Wyman. Jane played Angela Channing the ruthlessly powerful and ambitious matriarch in the wine saga, and a special silent auction of FALCON CREST memorabilia and other really nice items are being auctioned off to fans lucky enough to win them. From autographs to original pieces made special for this reunion. There will also be a few very special surprises for all who attend, as well as a panel discussion with the actors and crew in the school's auditorium. A very moving tribute to the memory of those who have left us will also be shared. Marymount Catholic High School was the filming location of the iconic wedding of Lance Cumson (LORENZO LAMAS) and Melissa Agretti (ANA-ALICIA) at the end of the first season of the series. And, we are being given exclusive access to the school for this special reunion event. Refreshments will be served and the dress is California casual. It is not a black-tie affair. But fans will be asked to dress appropriately. The following actors are scheduled to appear with many more expected, too. Abby Dalton (JULIA CUMSON) Brett Cullen (DAN FIXX) Gregory Harrison (MICHAEL SHARPE) Susan Blakely (ANNE BOWEN) Mary Kate McGeehan (LINDA CAPRONI GIOBERTI) Harry Basch (VINCE CAPRONI) Jill Jacobson (ERIN JONES) Carl Held (GARTH) Danny Chambers (SHERIFF GEORGE BUCKMAN) Barbara Peeters (DIRECTOR) Joanie Diener (MUSIC EDITOR) Robert F. Lyons (TURNER BATES) Robin Greer (DINA WELLS) Please visit http://www.vintagetvreunions.com/falconcrest All of the information is there as well as the history of The Melanoma Research Foundation and their mission to find a cure for this deadly cancer. The fundraiser will honor Jane Wyman and the memory of her beloved daughter, maureen reagan, who passed away from the disease in 2001. I do hope those of you who love FALCON CREST as much as I do will want to join us. There are many great hotels in the area near the school and they offer very affordable rates. So come back to the Tuscany valley and meet the men and women who lived their lives off the fruit of the vine, and proved time and again that revenge could be sweeter than wine. The cast and crew are looking forward to meeting you. Sincerely, Tom Tagliente Host/The [COLOR=FF00AA]FALCON CREST [/COLOR]30th Anniversary Reunion and Fundraiser

Tom_Tagliente19

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tom Tagliente
Garner Simmons (WRITER) Victoria Racimo (CORINE POWERS) Are also attending as of this writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks