What's new

Facts of Life Season 4 May 4th (1 Viewer)

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
I hope they're doing season releases rather than just a complete series set. And I hope the season 6 episode Cruisin with a lot of music is intact since it's my favorite of the series.

I only own Mill Creek's season 1 set as of yet, but everything is out that I want except for season 6 (And I have a passing interest in season 7 thanks in large part to the episode where Tootie takes her driver's test in a hearse).

I don't mind holding off to see what happens, but if I could just buy Mill Creek's cheap rereleases of the first 5 seasons and pick up those last two as standalone sets from Shout, I'd prefer that. Will be cheaper I'm sure than Shout's complete set and I have no interest in seasons 8 and 9.

Kasey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kasey
While I will definitely be getting this, I'd be more excited if one or more of the stalled Lear shows featuring female leads were getting this treatment instead. We'll see what the future holds.

If they can clear the music from Seasons 6-9 of Facts there's still hope they can do the same for the other 2 Sony shows on my wish list (or at least one of them).

sf_wishlist_sm.jpg

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
LeoA said:
I only own Mill Creek's season 1 set as of yet, but everything is out that I want except for season 6 (And I have a passing interest in season 7 thanks in large part to the episode where Tootie takes her driver's test in a hearse).
How long is the episode "Overachieving"?

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
It clocks in at 23:45.

There's a lot of episodes in season 1 that appear on the basis of run-time to be cut. Episode 1, if I recall an older post of mine where this came up previously in the Mill Creek thread, is only ~23 minutes long for example.

Timing is all over the place with this set. So if Overachieving is indeed cut, I'm sure several others were as well which helps explain the large disparity in run-times throughout it.

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
Really excited about the news that Shout Factory will be releasing a Complete Series box set! If almost bet on a early 2015 release date but I could be wrong. I doubt it would be released before X-Mas but who knows. Excited it is happening! And I still want the final season of Rhoda with the bonus episodes! Phylis I would love to have also! And a complete set for One Day at a Time! :)

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
Oh wow, on my Birthday too! It should be taped and viewable online at some point. It would be a great DVD bonus feature, that is for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks