1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

F/X: The Series - Question: Anyone having problems with these DVDs?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Mike T, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Mike T

Mike T Active Member

Is anyone having problems with "F/X: The Series" DVDs? (This is the Canadian syndicated TV show that aired in the U.S. in the late '90s, not the movies of the same name.) I ordered a set of Season 1 from Amazon.ca and there were two episodes on Disc 2 that are messed up (glitches so bad that they are unwatchable). I requested a replacement set from Amazon and that set was messed up too (the same episodes on the same disc, but the glitches were in different places of the episodes) !

Disc 2 was slightly bent in the holder in both sets and other discs were loose and scratched in the first set. The company's (Alliance) disc holders (or whatever they're called) are a real problem. But I'm not sure if disc 2 is messed up on ALL the sets out there or just those two that I received. I don't know whether or not to ask for another replacement from Amazon.

So, is anyone having the same problem that I am with this set and on Disc 2?

-Mike