What's new

Extream Avatars (1 Viewer)

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
Well with the new forum software my old animated gif avatar no longer worked. I was looking for a new one with my kids and they chose one for me. I took it down after one member stated "seriously disturbing. It turns my stomach. I have to look away when reading your posts". Then another member quickly came up with a replacement. [/url]

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
The avatars are animated if you go to the profile, at least mine is when I go to mine!

I much prefer the Pixar birds one!

Jay

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
That pic was used on a website that claimed to be able to compose an accurate picture of your face based on a series of questions (gender, race, country your parents were from, etc). After the survey was filled out, it would load the result -- that picture.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Originally Posted by drobbins

I'm glad avatars are no longer animated. I found it distracting -- like with animated ads -- and a few of them were especially annoying or off-putting.

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
I like the animated avatars if the action is not too fast. This one I see on another forum and I get dizzy when I see it.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I saw two animated gifs last night that were both distracting and probably not fit for consumption over here (read: nekkid women).

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Originally Posted by Greg_S_H

I saw two animated gifs last night that were both distracting and probably not fit for consumption over here (read: nekkid women).
Well, why don't you spoilerize them and let us judge how appropriate they are? (We'll get back to you in a week or so...)

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks