What's new

EXCLUSIVE HTF ANNOUNCEMENT: Twilight Time May/June Releases (You will want to read this!) (1 Viewer)

Craig Beam

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CraB
I'm sure I care just as much about the film as you do, Tony... but as a fan of classic film posters, an ugly cover like the one used for JTTCOTE just bugs me.
I also study book covers, but I certainly don't judge books by them. :cool:

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
The person I spoke to by phone two days ago at TT speculated that JTTCOTE would "probably sell out," (he did not indicate how soon he thought that might happen) so, order accordingly...
After the first thirty minutes or so (during which I found it hard to get a pleasing flesh tone), the film began to look pretty splendid to me - nice saturated colors, sharp as a tack. I have no complaints.

haineshisway

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bruce
Dick said:
The person I spoke to by phone two days ago at TT speculated that JTTCOTE would "probably sell out," (he did not indicate how soon he thought that might happen) so, order accordingly...
After the first thirty minutes or so (during which I found it hard to get a pleasing flesh tone), the film began to look pretty splendid to me - nice saturated colors, sharp as a tack. I have no complaints.
Everything will probably sell out eventually. And everyone will have plenty of warning should a sell out be imminent. And I think the person you spoke to isn't from Twilight Time but from SAE, their distributor. The distributor is not Twilight Time.

JoHud

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Hudak
Forgot that preorders for As Good As It Gets (1997) and Wayward Bus (1957) started today.
Glancing at the extra features for Wayward Bus, I am pleased with what is included:
-Isolated Score Track
-Audio Commentary with Film Historians Alain Silver and James Ursini
-Original Theatrical Trailer
Good to see TT get some better extras for these "never-on-DVD" releases lately.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
haineshisway said:
And I think the person you spoke to isn't from Twilight Time but from SAE, their distributor. The distributor is not Twilight Time.
Yes, you are correct, Bruce. I was in error.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Is there a review for AS GOOD AS IT GETS? I know I'm being the bad forum guy by not scouring for it - but this is a must own title if it's worth the upgrade... and I'm being sketchy at work on HTF :)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by John Berggren /t/318832/exclusive-htf-announcement-twilight-time-may-june-releases-you-will-want-to-read-this/270#post_3947043
Found the RAH review...
Refamiliarizing myself with the forum.
Thank you!

Hey John! Nice to have you back!

While I appreciate the fact you are still advocating on behalf of widescreen home presentation of feature films...you might want to upgrade your advocacy for the fight against MS from your September 2007 ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks