What's new

EVERYONE SAYS I LOVE YOU on blu (1 Viewer)

L

Larry-Bender

Found my favorite Woody Allen film on bluray. Region - free Swedish import on Amazon.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I had hoped that MGM/Fox would have been speedier about getting more of Woody's great films out on Blu-ray. Do I remember reading an announcement that said Sleeper was coming?

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
MattH. said:
Do I remember reading an announcement that said Sleeper was coming?
Yes, that and HANNAH AND HER SISTERS, in January (pre-orders on Amazon). But if we only get two of these each year, we won't see all of the Allen films come out before the Blu-ray format shrivels up, I would guess. How about getting all of your Woody's out, Sony, the way Universal has done with their Hitchcocks?

JamesNelson

Second Unit
Real Name
James Nelson
Dick said:
...But if we only get two of these each year, we won't see all of the Allen films come out before the Blu-ray format shrivels up...
...or before some of us shrivel up.

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
I picked up Everyone Says I Love You, Mighty Aphrodite, Small Time Crooks and Bullets Over Broadway that were released in Scandinavia by Scanbox Entertainment. Audio is never good with Woody Allen's pictures but the picture quality with these set of his movies were disappointing - dated DVD masters are the base. The US MGM/Fox versions of Manhattan and Annie Hall were superior.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks