What's new

Everwood - 5/12/03 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Ah, poor Nina, she deserves so much better. But this does springboard into romantic possibilities for Nina and Andy for next season. Never did like Nina's absentee hubby.

The Andy/Ephraim subplot doesn't really cover new ground, it's sort of getting old, actually.

Now, the Amy/her dad subplot was actually pretty good.

The Colin subplot is getting tedious. Just go, already!

Don Black

Screenwriter
SPOILER (although I don't really see why since the show already aired)

I didn't understand the point of making the husband gay/bi-sexual. It seemed like an un-needed twist unless is somehow becomes related in the future.

Kevin Goodwin

Stunt Coordinator
I didn't understand the point of making the husband gay/bi-sexual. It seemed like an un-needed twist unless is somehow becomes related in the future.
I think they just wanted to shock us. I know I didn't see that one coming.
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Anyone think the voice on the other end of the phone call could have been Bright Abbott? Just kidding.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Patrick: It's not quite that soap operary..

I agree with many that, while decent, wasn't up to the quality of other episodes this season. I do like that they are un afraid to take on controversy (though homosexuality shouldn't be). I hope her husband returns atleast in the context of her son. The situation between her and her husband is more common than many would admit (though less so in today's more liberated society). It would be interesting to see that dramatized as the "C" plot now and again.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
It was a way of getting rid of the husband for good. It's one thing for a wife to forgive a "lapse", but when he's been lying to her the whole time about "who he is", that kicks it up a notch. Plus it did have that good shock value.

//Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks