What's new

Ever stopped watching a good show because you couldn't stand ONE character? (1 Viewer)

Matt_Vaudrin

Stunt Coordinator
I agree with "Abe D.", I stopped watching CSI Miami for exactly the same reasons.

Two and a Half Men - The entire cast, LOL.

Martino

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Martin O.
I know this is not an actor in a show per say - but I can't watch any show that has Greta Van Susteren in it....

She came to fame in the whole OJ court disaster - and just drove me nuts with her reports on how innocent he was....I just wanted to throw a brick at the screen any time she showed up to report...Yes Greta - the whole Police department got together to frame this guy.....

Then, she shows up on Fox with her own show. She just bugs me that she used the OJ case to get into the spotlight, and she won't go away....

She also has a way of talking out the side of her mouth that is just disturbing to watch.....

Bryan Toth

Stunt Coordinator
I loved "The Practice" but got to the point where I could not stand to see Camryn Manheim's character on screen for more than a second. She completely ruined the show for me (and frankly, any show she's been in since ...)

JeffO

Stunt Coordinator
Great topic.

Camryn Manheim of Ghost Whisperer has almost stopped me from watching Ghost Whisperer. It isn't that she is fat; I've got no problem with that. It isn't that she is ugly, arguably the ugliest woman on TV; I can accept that grudgingly. It is her personality, which is loathsome, both on TV and in real life. I can't stand her. If it wasn't for Jennifer Love Hewitt to balance her out, both in likability and looks, I wouldn't be able to watch. Why, oh why, did they kill off her friend from last year? She was so likeable also.

Abe D

Agent
Real Name
Abe D
I almost forgot. I couldn't stand Eccleston's take on Dr. Who and stopped watching a few episodes into the series. Way too flippant...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks