What's new

Eurotrip changes (1 Viewer)

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
Does anyone know the e-mail address for Dreamworks? Wondering if there will be a replacement issued to this problem.

Joshua_W

Second Unit
[Digging this old thread up...]

I think I might've found out about a change other than the Green Fairy in the menus.

I bought Eurotrip (Unrated, WS of course) as a part of Best Buy's 2 for $20 sale earlier this week, new UPC.

Tonight I watched with a friend of mine who had seen it before (rental, also the unrated WS, so she didn't have the actual DVD she watched to compare).

After we watched the movie, we were going through the extras, and she told me to play the "Nude Beach Exposed" segment because it was funny.

So we watched it.

She claims that in the version she saw, that there was a outtake that showed the three main male characters running up to the hill after they'd dropped their shorts, but before they saw the all-male nude beach. Anyway, she said that in this particular part, you could see that two of the guys were wearing codpieces to cover themselves, but one wasn't and he appeared to be fully nude. This particular shot wasn't in the version I bought, and it reused the same clip of the guys running (from the actual movie, NOT an outtake or behind the scenes footage) twice within the first minute, so its possible it could've been replaced.

So that *might* be another change that was made, possibly if the actor was upset about being "exposed."

I didn't see this firsthand, but my friend is the kind of girl who would tend to notice these things.

So can anyone with the original version confirm? Also, is it possible that anything else was removed from the deleted scenes or gag reels? That was the only thing she noticed, but I suppose there could've been more if that's whay they were changing. If anyone can do a side-by-side, maybe we can find out...

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
Joshua, the three actors have no frontal nudity shots in that extra you mention. My copy is what they sent me to review so it was from the first press.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
(Can't believe I'm watching this again to look for cock...)

I watched the brief footage in question. It's a really quick shot, it's distant, and it's blurry... but it looks to me like Jacob Pitts is going for it. Scott Mechlowicz clearly wears a codpiece, but Jacob looks pretty au naturel. If someone really cares, I could do a screencap - this could turn more intense than analyzing the Zapruder film...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks