What's new

Eureka Season 3 (1 Viewer)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
As mentioned in the Season 2 thread, Season 3 starts on July 29. I just found out that the writers of Eureka have a behind the scenes blog at EUREKA unscripted which has photos from the first episode, a clip from the table read of the first episode and more.

Neil

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Along with Hero's this is the show I can't wait for the new season to start. It has been way too long of a wait for this show to come out with a new season.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I remember watching a few episodes during Season 1 and then I watched the marathon of Season 2 that was on SciFi channel a month or so ago. It was right after Comcast started showing SciFi in HD. I am caught up so I am now ready for Season 3.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
By the way, one very exciting thing from the May 20 entry of EUREKA unscripted
is that Season 3 is 21 episodes! While the first two seasons were 13 hours each, we get at least 21 hours this time around. It is anyone's guess how SciFi will schedule them, but that looks exciting.

Neil

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I hope they don't show us 3 or 4 episodes in a row then wait a couple of weeks and then start up again. They do that with some shows on Bravo and it drives me nuts.

Parker

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
My guess is that they'll have a run of 8-13 episodes and then a break of a number of weeks and then show the rest.

Neil

Joe_H

Screenwriter
SciFi is Universal, right? If so I'd have to agree, because thats what USA seems to do with most of its shows, puts on half in the summer and then the other half in January. (Monk and Psych, for example.)

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
NeilO, thanks for bumping this thread. I couldn't remember when Season 3 was going to begin. Now that I have Sci-fi channel in HD I will definietly watch or DVR this show.

Bryan Toth

Stunt Coordinator
Can't wait for season 3 to start! Along with "The 4400", Eureka has been a mainstay for me the past couple of summers. With "The 4400"'s cancellation, it's been a slow summer on TV.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Over at EUREKA unscripted they tell us what happened at the San Diego Comic Con Eureka panel (including how the season opens up) and have a picture from the screening of the S3 opening episode. There is a photo of the Eureka Icecream truck they had there. They also remind us that there are S2 marathons today and tomorrow.

Neil

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
We had a thunderstorm in our area about the time the show started and I was afraid it would knock out our electricity. Thankfully, only a flicker, so I was able to watch the entire episode. I thought it was a pretty good episode. So Francis Fisher is going to be the designated "bad guy" this season.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
I hope Henry gets out of jail. With the shaved head I am a bit worried he might turn out to be the big bad this season. I am still not sure if he has forgiven Carter for interfering with him saving Henry's girlfriend.

KevinGress

Supporting Actor

I'm sure he hasn't - logically he knows that Carter had to, but emotionally, he's still upset about Kim being gone. I hope, though, that something happens this season to reverse the mind wipe that Henry did on him. Right now he seems to have made peace with the fact that Allison's engaged. Imagine the plotline if something happened to Carter to 'remember' the alternate timeline and realize that he could have been fighting for her (and their unborn child), but let her go because Henry erased his memory.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I enjoyed the first episode. I don't know whether The Fixer really is going to be "the big bad" or not. She might just be some mechanism for shaking things up. We'll have to see how it all develops.

Over at EUREKA unscripted they have more photos from San Diego and they wrote

Joe_H

Screenwriter
I realize that the sponsors within the show had to be real-world companies who actually sponsored the show, but wouldn't you think they'd be able to come up with something better than a deodorant company?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks