What's new

Errol Flynn boxset for April 12th (1 Viewer)

ArthurMy

Supporting Actor
Oh, Will, you imp.

I'm watching on a beautiful new Mitsubishi DLP 65" thing. It's an incredible set and I love it. When there's a top-notch black-and-white or color transfer, I can't believe how glorious it looks. But, it does tend to point up imperfections, especially softness.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
I'm working my way through this box this week and have thoroughly enjoyed "Captain Blood" and "Dodge City". Both look terrific and are great popcorn-eating entertainment. I had not necessarily been a Flynn fan before, but this set has left me wanting more (including the films I had been familiar with "Sante Fe Trail" and "Desperate Journey").

I also want to say how much I enjoy the "Night at the Movies" feature. Warners has done a great job with this concept on the various DVDs where it's been utilized. I'm a fan of Bergen and McCarthy and to see some of their work show up here and on the Comedy Classics collection has been a real treat. Hopefully Warners will continue to use this concept in the future.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks