What's new

ER season 13 thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
"Murmurs of the Heart"

Heh, Meg stuck Gates with the kid.

I'm surprised Kovach didn't tell Ames that he lost his first wife and daughter and started over again.

Pratt has an uphill battle ahead of him.

Sam suspect she has the spawn of the devil living with her after all.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
"Dying is easy"

So Pratt gets a slap on the wrist for his misadventures.

Perhaps Gates is going to lose Neelah over the kid (or his sordid dalliance with his friend's wife).

With the help of the Freddy Rodriguez character, Abby finally comes around on the idea of marriage to Luka. Yay, Abby.

Sam pushes the murse away while dealing with the aftermath wrought by her demon child Alex.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Haha, Gates gets suckered by a life insurance scam, unfortunately Kovac has a change of heart and goes along with Gates' moral greyness by not specifying a cause of death.

Looks like Neelah's looking for an escape hatch (Ray) now that Gates appears to be saddled with the kid.

Didn't really care about the cheerleader cruelty subplot.

Dubenko got shut down by Neelah in their ethical review of selling body parts, but then he bounced Neelah out of the OR after she stood by her principles.

Andy Dick's appearance was short, thankfully.

Sean Young's appearance was also short.

Crenshaw and Jane...ewwww....

Alex continues to be the demon child.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The best thing about that final shot was the announcement that new episodes of ER would return in mid-April. Demon Spawn gonna have a long time to think about what he's done.

Looks like Neelah is working her way back to the ER as Dubenko has found a new protege to lavish his attention on after Neelah had problems with the organ transplant sales going on on the down low.

Gates pawns off the kid on the grandparents (probably to make his situation with Neelah better), but Ray makes his move on Neelah.

The rest of the episode wasn't all that interesting to me tonight.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
SPOILER!!!

According to an IMDb.com report, Goran Visnjic (Luca) has reportedly quit the show. TV bosses want him to film an extra six episodes to write him out of the show, which probably means his departure was very abrupt.

http://us.imdb.com/news/wenn/2007-03-04 (scroll down to the bottom)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Not all that involving of an episode:

Dubenko finally admits his feelings for Neelah have had an impact on his brusque treatment of her.

Gates finally gets the kid to consent to a paternity test in hopes to permanently foisting her onto her grandparents.

Morris and Hope go a little nuts with news of Kovach and Abby's engagement.

Ray and Neelah are still in romantic tetherball territory.

Sam gets a birthday call from demon child, perhaps the new school is making him shape up.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
NBC really messed up on the ads for this episodes. The preview scenes they kept showing before the show are scenes that appeared in the preview for next week. It seems NBC is really not putting much effort in promoting this show at all. Makes me wonder how many more seasons this show will be on.

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
Bleeeccccchhhh!!!!

Preach much?

At least L&O 'rips' things from the headlines. The ER writers seemed to have just skimmed a few headlines and shoehorned them into the action.

9/11 cough, not enough attention for uterine cancer, it's like each scene needs one of those 'the more you know' star thingies.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
My wife said that the the illiterate trucker thing has been done before. I said but this one has deaths caused by illiteracy. She laughed and said not being able to read the exit signs sure caused a big accident in this case.

Laughable. I still watch because I've been watching from the beginning and like to see things to the end.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I work for a non-profit adult literacy program. Maybe we could use this as a promotion video to get adults to attend classes. ;)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Jake's homelife subplot isn't working for me. Hopefully Jake will be able to ship off the kid to her grandparents.

Good to see Pratt reaching out to his brother, even if he's a little freaked about lil' brother's preference for guys.

Sam and the big lug had some good scenes. Can't believe Borat's producer almost killed the big lug as he was being wheeled out of the ER.

Overall, an episode to fold laundry to with it playing in the background.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Probably to convince him to take care of her. Before DNA testing, that might have worked....

Jonesy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Geoff
So... was the van driver who rescued the kids played by Borat's manager? (It was hard to tell w/o seeing "all" of him!) :laugh:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I find myself tuning out whenever Gates' homelife issues show up on-screen.

Sam taking care of the photographer was a little depressing as it probably hit home for my own situation (not the cancer part, the lifestyle part).

I wonder who'll get the promotion as ER chief now that Kovach turned in his resignation.

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
After seeing a commercial for this week's episode, I'm convinced the show's title should be changed to "Everybody Loves Neela."

I thought that one up a few weeks back and thought better of posting, but they have now taken it to such extremes, I couldn't resist any longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks