What's new

Enya.Com changes.. new Album Looms (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Rumor mill grinds today, as reported on SIRIUS that Enya may have a new album this November. Her website, which was full of content for the last album, has been taken down, with a header that notes "Autumn Brings Changes"

http://www.enya.com/

Brian Glaeske

Stunt Coordinator
Where is a SACD (or DVD-A) of her some of her works? That would ...er... well it wouldn't rock, but it would be pretty cool.

Brian G.

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
It's about time! I've been wondering if she fell off the face of the earth.

Mike

RobBenton

Stunt Coordinator
She usually goes 3-5 years inbetween albums so it is not unusual to not hear from her in awhile.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
I picked up the "Best of Enya" DTS DVD over the last week; very nice. I'm happy with that. Yeah, she seems to go through these 3-5 year hiatus bits. *shrug* I'll just be eager to see it for Christmas, as it appears right now.

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
Enya.com just updated with a press release clearing up the rumors about a new album. Apparently, the cryptic message that used to be on the site was referring to a new song "Sumiregusa" and not a new album as previously thought. The new song (which was commissioned for a Japanese Panasonic TV commercial) can now be heard on the site, but there's no word yet on whether it will be released as a single.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks