What's new

Entourage: Season Four (1 Viewer)

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
And Escobar was the head of the Medellin Cartel which became the world's largest drug trafficking organization in the 1970s & 1980s. I learned that from the movie "Blow". :D

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
One thing about this episode that bugged me, or I'm just not really clear on, and I even watched this part again to make sure I heard it right. When they hired that Gaghan guy to re-write the ending, but Walsh ended up writing it overnight, E said Walsh rewrote "the entire script". Then they just jumped to the end and said the movie was done. What's the deal with that? If he really re-wrote the entire script, wouldn't they have to re-shoot most of the movie?

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
Well, they wouldn't have to... I remember that line as well, and it made me wonder if Billy was going to make them reshoot the entire movie! Evidently his conversation with E helped smooth things over and that issue never came up.

TwoKings

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay

yeah, I did some research the other night on Escobar and whatnot. Just google his name and you will find images of his death and whatnot.

Anyway, I don't think the movie will open well and will end up being a mess because of something Walsh does.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
That seems like the logical thing, but then again if Vince is really broke, they need something to give to allow him to keep that lifestyle. But based on Vince's cheesy Nutty Professor looking makeup and what seemed like horrible acting, I don't see how the movie could be a success.

seanOhara

Supporting Actor

Not to mention, the whole thing appears to be in Spanish -- I'm sure the Aquaman fans are going to be lining up for that.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

What happened in the cold open? I fast forwarded it on my DVR thinking it was the recap then erased the recording once I was finished with it.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
It started documentary style right off talking to the cast then went into the opening credits.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Arrgh, I missed that too. I was putting the kids to bed and came in right at the credits. Maybe I can still catch a replay.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
well apocalypto and passion were both in subtitles but went on to take some moola =).

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
The faith that I lost in the show due to the 'Ari is fired' episodes has been restored by the end of S3 and these last two episodes. These first two episodes of this season have been hysterical.

Homer Simpson is the headmaster of Ari's daughter's school. :)

I loved seeing Walsh escape on a motorcycle, Drama's crazy no-shoe policy and Anthony Micahel Hall taking a leak off the balcony.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
My favorite line of the night: "who shits at a party?". For some reason, I was on the floor when Turtle said that. :D

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Drama had the funniest bits by far lol, and the sad part is I agreed with him! :D If I were him and I just laid out that kind of money for an apartment hell yeah i'd be putting restrictions on the party. ;)

I hope that the Medellin styoryline is almost over, not because I don't care for it but because Billy gives me the creeps. :laugh: If he obsesses over his films like this i'm shocked they even got the film in the can!

Anthony Michael Hall gives those on the street below the golden shower! :laugh:

Did anyone else spot those two hotties scrambling to take Vince's picture when he and Eric were walking down the street? Just something I noticed.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I loved how Turtle was bought off for the bathroom code.

That and Walshs escape on the motorcycle were the biggest laughs for me.

And Anthony Michael Hall pissing was funny, but Dramas reaction was funnier.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I was, like, isn't that Anthony Michael Hall? And then, I was, like, oh shit, Anthony Michael Hall is pissing off the balcony and Drama's chuckling about it because it's not happening at his pad.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks