What's new

Entourage: Season Five (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure after last week's episode, few will be happy that they brought back the most hated character in the history of the show but I liked what they did with Dom this time around.

And I hope they don't spend too much time on Ari thinking about his own mortality after seeing Alan die. Sure, it's real and it adds some dimension to the character but I'd like it if he just had Drama's reaction of not being too concerned and seeing the selfish upside of it.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
"Hi, I'm Phil...Mickelson." as if he needed to add his last name to the short introduction.

Alan's left-handedness was awesome. Kudos.

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
Better ep than the mushrooms no doubt. It was funny seeing Mickelson on there. Just came out of nowhere. Usually I don't care for the eps where they bring back characters, but this could be good. With Alan out of the way, not only Smoke Jumpers, but the Ramones movie is back in play. Good to see Bob again. "Is that something you might be interested in?" made it into a lot of daily conversations and still makes me laugh. They have a good opportunity to take some steps forward. Oh, and losing the Aston Martins is no big deal. Just means they get to have new cool cars when Vince and E get back on their feet.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Definitely a better episode than "Tree Trippers", but it still had a weird vibe towards the ending of the show. The Dom storyline was actually pretty good and his inclusion in this episode wasn't a negative at all IMHO.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Redomption

A MUCH better episode than Tree Trippers from last week.
I would of however liked to see a scene of Ari punishing Lloyd for having the naked male sex party at his house.

I liked the story of Dom coming back for this episode.
It was nice to see him, for the most part, settled down and trying to get serious.

And Brandon's assistant(the one that was talking to Turtle about spiking the coffee) was pretty hot.
Now that's something I might be interested in!
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

And it seems like Charlie just got the TV deal only because Vince was there and the woman was so infatuated with Vince.

I really didn't see a problem with the ending.
Even the cold hearted Ari can get grounded to reality, and see that life is short. And Drama's reaction isn't that bad.
Things happen for a reason, and while Alan dying is bad, it's good for Vince.
Probably the only way Vince will get into Smokejumpers.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Who didnt think that Alan wasnt gonna die or get fired after Vinces premonition?

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
sorry jonz, i dont think much when i watch entourage. i let the show take me away from reality and into la la land for 20minutes =P.

Greg Thomas

Second Unit
I didn't see that coming until Alan went into his fit of rage.

The shroom episode was the worst one ever for me. I guess if I had done mind altering drugs I might have appreciated it more.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt

The whole reason his show got greenlit was in part that Vince agreed to be in the pilot. I'm wondering how that plays out. It's as though that bit went by the wayside, but it's the first booking for Vince this season... and it's a longshot comedy TV show - I wonder what Ari thinks of that decision.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Surprised it's until Tuesday after the airing that anyone comments.. so, Ari to become head of a studio.. how does it play for Vince?

I'm convinced Vince is really a douche; his whole bit about "I'll do whatever it takes" is obviously bogus BS that he fed Ari, he's desperate for money and yet can't follow through on jobs.

Drama finally has a solid gig, and even Eric is making headway as an agent.

Kind of a lull this week, except I really like the Ari storyline..

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I liked the Ari story too. And I apologize to Entourage for thinking that they'd have Ari be mopey over Alan's death.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

I'm not much of a materialist but I was impressed by/envious of the guys' lives of models and private jets that were on display this week.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member

Yeah, I was watching that thinking "you know, some of those Hollywood types actually DO live like that". Then I talked myself off the ledge and continued with my evening. :D

musiclovr89

Auditioning
Real Name
Ashley Smith
I love this show!! it's on my tivo so i catch up on the show when i have time on the weekends.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

You and me both man! Find some of my previous posts where I comment on how 10:00pm Sunday night is the absolute worst time to put this show on. I refuse to watch it then anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks