What's new

Entourage season 3 (Parts 1 and 2) (1 Viewer)

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Another great episode. Lots of funny parts. Loved When Drama said he had Vince and then lost him. The Ari/WB parts were good, and the scene where Ari tells his staff to get Dramam a job, any job too. Big :emoji_thumbsup:

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
Technically, I think he said he didn't care if the ACTRESS was being . . . you know.

By a bunch of silverbacks. hee!!

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
I thought Ari was a little to happy to rub it in about Aquaman since he's just as screwed as they are...then again after the way Vince jerked him around for days he had plenty of anger to vent.

"A threesome with rules is not a threesome"

I about fell out of my chair at Turtle's line about Sloan using the strapon :D

comment on next week's preview
Cool to see Malcolm McDowell's character on the show again

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
I just got an email from HBO. It's their schedule for August and there was this note in the email...

In Deadwood®, the camp turns out to vote, but has the election already been decided? Eric finds Vince a new project on Entourage(SM), but will Ari blow it? And when Louie and Kim come to serious blows, will she move out...for good?

Don't miss back-to-back-to-back finales Sunday, August 27th, starting with Deadwood at 9pm ET, followed by Entourage at 10pm, and Lucky Louie(SM) at 10:30pm.

If my math is correct, that is only 12 episodes. What happened to 20 episodes in Season 3?

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit
Not too much activity in this thread the past few weeks...

I have to say that this last episode was my favorite of the year... so much going on!

I loved the return of the crazy, unstable director of "Queens Blvd."... he cracks me up every time. "F**k Commerce!!!"

(So much for my theory that we had heard the last of that film, btw!) :)

Also, the stuff with Ari starting the new firm with the Beverly D'Angelo character was great, as was Drama's continuing "rage" problems.

Good stuff...

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Yea, I was wondering if I was the only one still watching.

Sucks if we aren't getting 20 eps like was mentioned...maybe a Galactica-esque split season and they'll run the other 8 with the 8 final Sopranos eps?

I've enjoyed the last 2, although this season it seems like every episode Ari is getting screwed somehow. His dream agency keeps getting compromised more and more and he keeps getting $%^ by Vince and Eric's lousy decisions.

Can't wait for Vegas, unfortunately I'm going to be out of town with no access to HBO so will have to catch the Wednesday replay.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
QB director Billy Walsh was really funny in the last episode.

Im still watching. LOVE this season so far!!

"If my math is correct, that is only 12 episodes. What happened to 20 episodes in Season 3?

Theres gonna be a break.

From Deadwood Stage website......

Episode production numbers, tentative air dates, and titles:
Ep 301 - 06/11/2006 - Aquamom
Ep 302 - 06/18/2006 - One Day in the Valley
Ep 303 - 06/25/2006 - Dominated
Ep 304 - 07/02/2006 - Guys and Doll
Ep 305 - 07/09/2006 - Crash and Burn
Ep 306 - 07/16/2006 - Three's Company
Ep 307 - 07/23/2006 - Strange Days
Ep 308 - 07/30/2006 - The Release
Ep 309 - 08/06/2006 - Vegas, Baby, Vegas!
Ep 310 - 08/13/2006 - I Wanna Be
Ep 311 - 08/20/2006 - What About Bob?
Ep 312 - 08/27/2006 - Sorry, Ari

***break***

Ep 313 - ??/??/???? - Vince's Birthday (unofficial title)
Ep 314 - ??/??/???? - (title unknown)
Ep 315 - ??/??/???? - Manic Monday
Ep 316 - ??/??/???? - Gotcha
Ep 317 - ??/??/???? - Return of King
Ep 318 - ??/??/???? - The Resurrection
Ep 319 - ??/??/???? - (title unknown)
Ep 320 - ??/??/???? - (title unknown)

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
I'm watching also and I'm loving the show just like always. I just haven't seen the latest episode yet. I'll probably watch it tonight.

Good, I was hoping that was the plan, to split it. Which I don't have a problem with. This way I don't have to wait until next June for new episodes.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
i'm caught up all through ep7 of this season. haven't seen the release... but it's been a very entertaining show =). dom was a great character that really gives you an insight of how "pussified" these 4 have become compared to the life they used to lead.

the mothers scene was just awesome =).

i also loved how they showed you a snippet from aquaman the film... lol!!!! very funny.

RichardK

Second Unit
Damn good show. The wife and I catch it every Sunday
Lloyd is up and coming....
I laugh everytime I see Ari throwing that stress ball right at Lloyd's ass as he walks out the door... !!!!

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I gotta give it up to Jeremy Piven. He's quickly become one of my favorite actors on TV now. This is the first season of Entourage I've watched(I plan on going back to watch S1 & S2 on DVD) and I'd always heard how great he was as Ari. It was absolutely true, the guy is brilliant! :emoji_thumbsup:

Don_Limey

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone catch last night's brilliant Vegas episode. The best of this season so far.

LOL funny stuff, especially with ol Drama.

and JonZ you are correct, there are 20 episodes for season 3 and HBO is breaking up to 12 for now and the other 8 starting January/Feburary 07.

The reasons I have read for this is because HBO wants to coincide the season with the final episodes of The Sopranos which is scheduled to air around early 07 as well and another reason I read is more a rumor but I heard also because of the NFL on Sunday nights during it's timeslot and it would be a ratings clash.

I wonder if they are going to split the DVD season it halves like they did for Sex & The City.

RichardK

Second Unit
Last night's episode was very entertaining...
Drama and Ken... something along the lines of 'if that's what it takes then I'll do it... WTH, its Vegas!'
Turtle and the strippers... 'my vote is for sale'
Ari and the Black Jack table... 'f**k, f**, f**K, f**K!'
Seth and his 'Entourage' and Eric... 'tell Sloan I said, what up...'

GREATNESS!!!!

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I don't know...I think I prefer the episodes where they focus on the inside Hollywood stuff to the ones like last night where they break-away and do a "road trip" type episode. I didn't care for the Drama/Ken stuff either. Still a decent episode. And where was the [what seems to be weekly] obscure reference to one of Drama's past roles? I think that's my favorite part of the show.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
There were a few laugh out loud moments last night.

Loved how Drama appeared out of nowhere and threw the first punch.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
hahaha. johnny is one closet homo, but he doesn't even realize it yet. it started with the calf plastic surgery thing. then the "crossing of the swords" and now this.

wow.

meanwhle, scott, i think vegas has a lot 2do with hollywood. it's the image thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks