What's new

Entourage season 3 (Parts 1 and 2) (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Decent episode but like most others I wasn't into Dom. It was funny to see Turtle and Drama turn on him when he did their jobs though.

The weirdest thing to me was that Dom looked like he 10 years older than Vince, Eric, or Turtle. The actor is probably their age but he just looked older than them.

My favorite line was when Turtle said "Shouldn't Vince stay in the car? If anything happens to him, we're all fucked." :)

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit

I agree, but I suppose that's the point. That dude is basically a loose cannon that could/will go off at any point.

It was funny how at first, Eric was the only one who was skeptical of Dom, and then he systematically turned Drama and Turtle by stepping on their toes.

I also found it hilarious how Drama kept bringing up the stolen candy bar...

"You know, he stole that candy bar..."

:D

rachelmarieW

Auditioning

DOM is so obnoxious, but I agree that IS the point of his character....

I noticed Drama kept bringing up about Dom stealing the candy bar.. but nobody seemed to care or even hear him.. LOL!!

I also wanted to choke that bratty kid who Ari's daughter was hanging around with... UGH!!

htf_images_smilies_rock.gif

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
One of the best lines of the show was the bratty kid after Ari threatens him saying "who's going to stop me? You and your little 5 man agency?" and Ari having nothing to say back to him. Good stuff.

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
A big part of getting famous and having an entourage is all of the 'friends' that come out of the woodwork, including the ones that no longer fit in and cause some embarassment, or worse, e.g. Billy Carter, Ray Lewis' buddies, rappers old gang ties, etc. The show had already touched on several of the types with E (true friend), Drama (displaced underachieveing older sibling) and turtle (no discernible skills, just along for the ride). They still had the embarrassing, potentially criminal element to explore. I'm keeping an open mind about it. I just hope they keep it light. I don't need anything serious in my Entourage.

One other good line I forgot to mention. I liked when Dom handed E the script that he plainly didn't want to read, Drama said "is there a part in it for me?" :)

Galen_V

Second Unit
While I didn't really like Dom (although it's clear we aren't supposed to), I do think it's nice to get a new character in there to change things up a little bit. The first two episodes this season were funny but kind of stagnant and more of the same; at least now there is something we haven't seen before. It also wouldn't hurt to get them out of LA more, which it sounds like they are doing with that Vegas promo they showed last week.

RichardK

Second Unit
I dont care for Dom too much right now, because he is new and a change...we hate change, Right? ...but, he did add some humor and tension to the group which is good to 'test' the core 'Entourage' now that Vince is an uber-star.
Also, Dom is going to be around for awhile since he is now Head of Security!
From what I have seen so far in the show as a whole, they havent allowed anyone or anything to get them into too much trouble, just enough to add some uncomfortable and often time hilarious moments along the way.
Looking forward to Sunday night.

Don_Limey

Stunt Coordinator
Much better episode tonight, in fact it was the second best of the season so far.

This is how I rank the four episodes of this season so far.

1. One Day in the Valley
2. Guys and Dolls
3. Aquamom
4. Dominated

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Dom, we hardly knew ye.... (except for the ass shot)

I"m shocked they canned him so quickly. Figured it was going to be a season running storyline. Tonight was ok, not too many funny lines as Turtle and Drama were pretty much in the background.

Can't wait for the Vegas ep!

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I told you guys I didnt think he was gonna be around long. The guy thinks hes still on the streets on NY.You cant walk around threatening agents and everyone else who you dont like. I knew he was gonna screwup and have to be let go.

I liked Turtles smile when he was driving again.

Also its lovely to finally watch this show in HD.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Not that I would ever feel sorry for any Hollywood celebrity...but I like how they put into perspective the tough decision of whether to go for the big bucks and the already huge franchise, or do the movie you've always wanted to do for much less money.

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
Great episode. Poor Bay and Kevin Smith...I laughed my ass off. This Deadwood and Entourage combo has been excellent so far.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
The show came roaring back this week. I was laughing through pretty much the whole episode.

I was rolling at the idea of an Encyclopedia Brown trilogy with the first movie set in The Kremlin and Kazakhstan. :D

Ari's "how about a quick blowjob" line to his wife about killed me.

:emoji_thumbsup: on the Turtle storyline too. Very nice to see this character have some success come his way even if Vince made it happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks