What's new

Entourage season 2 (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member

Me too. Especially when Vince is looking at all the posters for Cameron's movie and listening to his enthusiasm and you can tell Vince is gonna crack and stay in the movie. I like the last shot too where they pan up and you see the billboard "Aquaman Coming Summer 2006".

Only nine months or so until Season Three:)

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
They wound up the season well and tied everything together, but I had the feeling they wasted too many episodes on "plot" stuff. I guess there is a limit to how many shows they can do about smoking pot, picking up groupies and busting on each other, but I say keep going til you hit the limit. I love the show and am sad I have to wait for a new season. I just think they got a bit away from what was working. Connelly's acting was better this season and Grenier was much better. Piven still blows them off the screen, but at least it wasn't as glaring this year.

MikeyWeitz

Supporting Actor
I thought it was ok. I do not think this season was as good as lasts, but i do enjoy the show very much. Sucks that we have to wait another year for new episodes (if they don't kill it like Carnivale).

Don_Limey

Stunt Coordinator

I agree about waiting for a year, I wish HBO had their shows like regular TV network shows with a 3 to 6 month hiatus instead of one year and Travis is correct the show was renewed during the season because of the enormous buzz that it is receiving despite its low average ratings.

I have to share one thing too. I was watching the end credits on this week's episode & I noticed that the actor named Stanley DeSantis who played the funny Queens Blvd producer Scott Wick passed away.

It had this at the end credits.

In memory of
Stanley DeSantis
1953-2005

That sucks he passed away. He was real funny as the producer Scott Wick.

This is my favorite line that he said to E in the Chinatown episode this season.

Scott Wick: So what are you going to do for me my scrumptious little Irishman?

RIP Stanley

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Man it's gonna be a long wait for S3. I liked how this one ended. That was a cool Aquaman poster too.

Big :emoji_thumbsup: to this season, which was great. I hope it gathers more viewers for next season. I know between my friends, alot of them came on board this season. Hopefully, the word is spreading.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I don't wish this at all. While it soes suck to have to wait so long, there would probably be a compromise of quality if they came out quicker (as evidenced by most if not all of the shows on network TV).

MikeyWeitz

Supporting Actor
I did not know who Stanley Desantis was. Sucks that it was Wick.

The last epsiode he was on, he did not look too well. He actually did not sound to well either and thought their may have been something wrong with him. Especially when he was laughing at Eric after that funnly scrumpious line by the pool. Sounded like he had lung cancer or something.

Shame.

James St

Supporting Actor
The season went by so fast. I can't believe it's over already. So I guess we should at least get the next season of The Sopranos in before Entourage S3 starts, correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks