What's new

Entourage season 2 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Don't know why, but Sarah Carter seemed much cuter in her guest appearance on this show. (She was the one with Turtle and Drama).

SarahG

Second Unit

I definitely think this season is better, but I have to admit I was hooked last year too. I loved last season.

The last couple eps have nicely done. I like where it has gone.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill

For sure. While I like what Sam Raimi has done with the "Spiderman" franchise, I always wondered what Cameron would have done with it. I wonder how far he will be associated with "Aquaman"...perhaps (virtual) history will repeat itself, with him leaving for bigger and better things.

- Steve

Don_Limey

Stunt Coordinator
Tonight's episode was one of the best this season. I loved the cameo from our very own (Fort Worth, TX born) Jesse Jane & her Pussy Patrol. That was great.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Funny how opinions differ...I thought it was clearly the worst of the season. Not that that's a bad thing though...this season has been fantastic.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
If only TiVo had not cut off the U2 concert. Ah well, that's why I have HBOP.

- Steve

Don_Limey

Stunt Coordinator

Yeah that happened to me too, lucky like you I also have HBO West which is recording it for me.

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
The U2 concert footage could have been left out. I figured Drama's birthday would be a big deal, but it turned out to be a non-factor.

I consider myself a geek, but I don't think I would have fun at Comic-Con. Something about it just feels weird to me, off-putting.

Vanessa Angel did not look good at all. Her lips were fucked up, her cheeks were sunk in. She looked like a crack whore. :frowning:

Mandy Moore on the other hand, mmm mmm good.

Johnny Drama continues to be my favorite character. That long shot of him walking into the convention wearing that helmet with the big ass horns on it cracked me up. I liked how he tried to be a prima donna with the two geeks and failed miserably,

Jesse Jane, Devon (no last name?), and Teagan Pressley were looking good. And no, I don't know what they look like underneath those skimpy outfits, I swear! :)

If AICN is flipping out over the pseudo-Harry on this episode, they need to go fornicate themselves with a stick. It's called satire, ya noob.

R.J.'s reaction to the Pussy Patrol strap ons was very disturbing. I wouldn't mind seeing two of the girls fucking each other with the strap-ons. Definitely not a guy, that is just wrong.

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don

I was disturbed at this prospect initially, until it dawned on me that R.J. figured the Patrol intended to use those appendages on each other, not him.

SarahG

Second Unit
I thought this was a good episode, maybe one of the best this season. The comic-con footage was hilarious, just because of all the characters and the fanatics asking for autographs. Funny stuff.

Drama had some really funny parts this week, more so than usual.

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit

Same here... all of his little quirks and foibles (sp?) consistantly crack me up.

My favorite line from last night was one he uttered when Turtle was trying to convince him to go after Vanessa Angel.

"You know I don't like classicly beautiful women!" :laugh:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
If anyone cares, Bono's spanish basically translates to wishing Johnny Drama a happy birthday.

I had a blast with this episode. Johnny Drama continues to bring the funny in all shapes and sizes.

Seeing the guy who was also Arthur from Six Feet Under, and the suck-up on the US verson of The Office play the Harry Knowles knock-off was funny, even the eventual triple-team treatment he was subjected to (voluntarily, of course) was a good pay-off to get Vince off the schnide.

SarahG

Second Unit

I thought he was great for the part. I didn't think he was going to budge with his lashing of Aquaman, but I guess the influence of the patrol persuaded him otherwise.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
"The Bat Mitzvah"

Ari would sell his mother's soul to keep a A-1 client.

I still can't believe James Cameron is on this show in this capacity. Amazing.

Hope Sloane sticks around, she's truly a hottie.

I even liked the snarky server girl who gave Turtle and Drama all sorts of attitude.

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
Ari and Drama brought me back to this show. There's a lot I don't like about it, but I love them...and the last 2 episodes have had them in spades.

The munchy quest was too funny. As was Ari dissing Grandpa to get Vince away from the other agent.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
And he's clearly showing why he belongs behind the camera rather than in front of it.

nickGreenwood

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Greenwood
I love the James Cameron stuff like the line "Honestly I just made Titanic to make all the little girls cry." That was one of my favorite lines.
Aside from that, this show, has me completely hooked, each week I want more. The Mandy Moore storyline is getting interesting.
I just picked up the first season, a little pricy for only 8 half hour episodes but very much worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks