What's new

Entourage season 2 (1 Viewer)

SarahG

Second Unit

My first thought is that I don't see this happening. It seems like there is a pattern where there are down times and up times. I think it would make sense to end season two on an up note. But who knows how they'll do it.

As much as Vince doesn't work, they sure seem to fair well most of the time.

I should say again, Ari is the funniest character on that show. He is really hilarious.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I don't think they'll go with them having money problems either. The show isn't really serious and that would take them into a more dramatic (and unfunny) territory.

Either way, I am loving this season waaaaaay more than last year!

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
I loose way to try to divine the future of this storyline, as it's SEMI-autobiographical, is to know if Marky-Mark ever went through a period [after his big break] where a major picture deal feel through and HIS entourage had to scrape by for a while.
Anyone know if this happened?
I can remember him getting tapped for 'Planet of the Apes' and it not doing so well. But that's not the same thing as losing a part to a bigger star.

SarahG

Second Unit
Good point. Although I'm not the expert on the career rollercoaster of Marky Mark. But it would be interesting to look at to see what may be coming. I agree that they probably won't write in any real "hardships," as the show is too darn funny.

SarahG

Second Unit

I'd probably get pissed too if someone was still calling me Marky Mark. He's come a long way since those days.

I don't remember, but has Entourage every made a reference to his younger days? I doubt it, right?

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
I just heard an interview with Series creator Doug Ellin on local radio and he said that the characters are Very Loosely Based on their lives, Johnny Drama is not Donnie he's a fictional character and many of the incidents are from not just there lives but lives of people they've known since being in hollywood. He also added that David Schwimmer is one of his best friends and some things are based on their friendship as well.

Don_Limey

Stunt Coordinator
Another great episode tonight. Loved the cameos of Bob Saget, Anthony Anderson & if you can recognized him Ethan Suplee (he looks different, lost weight). My favorite quote is when Ari said.

"Tell her I am gonna start a website called imahollywoodexecutivewhore.com & no password or fee will be required."

I can't wait for next weeks episode.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
The stuff with Saget was pretty good. Especially the fact that his house warming gift included a few copies of the Full House DVD and they didn't really point it out:)

And where was Ethan Suplee? I saw his name in the credits but didn't spot him.

Bob_S

Stunt Coordinator
Yea, Saget giving the Full House DVD's was hilarious, and I knew as soon as he walked in Vince was not going to have a clue who he was. Good episode, I really like how this season is progressing.

Don_Limey

Stunt Coordinator
& I recognized him right away. I am real good with faces but man he looks different. He looks like James Gandolfini now LOL.

SarahG

Second Unit
I loved the Saget cameos. So funny. I'm going to have to go back and watch, though, because I completely missed the Full House DVDs. That's great.

So what's the next step with this Cameron thing? How are they going to direct the story now?

Don_Limey

Stunt Coordinator
Not a very good episode this week. I thought it was the worst one of this season so far. It had a few funny scenes but not as good as the other episodes this season so far. Well you can't win them all. Hopefully I will be able to watch next weeks episode while on vacation.

SarahG

Second Unit
There were def some funny parts this week. I've like some other eps this season better, but still a good one. I think next week is going to be really good. We'll see.

Don_Limey

Stunt Coordinator
I'd figure I would resurrect this thread. Has anyone watched the last 2 episodes. They were both brilliant especially this weeks episode. I have to say that Johnny Drama was quite "smashing" LOL in this weeks episode. I loved the cameos of James Cameron, Peter Dinklage & Mandy Moore.

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
"I wonder if a mormon guy on his wedding night says 'I can't believe I have to spend the rest of my life sleeping with the same 8 women.'" :D

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I think this show is hitting its stride nicely. It's just fun to watch. Drama's scene (going nuts and getting the call while the cops show up) was just funny as hell, got a big LOL from me.

RichardK

Second Unit
Yes, the last two episodes were great.

Turtle & Drama 'crossing swords'

Drama 'using E's Calloway'

Funny!

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I've said it before but I'll say it again, I enjoyed the show last year yet I didn't think it was anything special but this season I have loved almost every episode.

Drama's freak out with the golf club was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

And using the line "I cry every time I see a homeless person" to get in someone's pants is hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks