What's new

Entourage season 2 (1 Viewer)

Don_Limey

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah it was a good episode. My favorite part was when Vince made that funny sarcastic remark towards that hideous Torque movie when he was first talking to Jamie Pressly after they meet.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
Yeah, "We could still work together. There's always Torque 2!" her face was priceless.

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
"Ari, you can come to the party tonight."
"Sorry, but tonight is anal night at the Gold house. I have to go home and punish my wife."

later...

"It's Hollywood, Eric. Everybody strays."
"Even your wife, Ari?"
"Hey! That's the mother of my kids. Don't be an a$$hole, Eric!"

LOL.

SarahG

Second Unit
Yeah, E was really hoping his girl wasn't seeing sombody, but I guess it was inevitable to the storyline. Now that E is single, should make for some more fun episodes.

Ari never dissapoints. His opening scene in the eps when he was yelling at the basketball refs. Funny.

Don_Limey

Stunt Coordinator
Great episode tonight, loved the cameos from Ralph Macchio & Hugh Hefner. These were some of the funniest lines from tonight.

Shauna: What's next?
Christy: Gotta get the Godiva chocolates for Star Jones.
Shauna: Better make room in the fucking trunk.

&

Ari: You gonna wanna hear this, believe me
Vince: You know what I wanna hear, I wanna hear to what the lovely Heff girls have to say.
Ari: Alright they are better to look at then to listen to bro.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
Glad to see that Aquaman wasnt turned down. However, Brando's old home wasnt nessesary.

It was kind of funny when they said that the trunk was broken in the new Maserati.

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
On the more serious side (relative term), they could be setting up some real conflict with E and Vince stemming from pushing him into the Aquaman role. God help us if they have to act it out for more than a couple episodes, but it could be a nice twist. Maybe allow Turtle to start driving a wedge between them and be more of a real hanger-on instead of saving the day from time to time. It doesn't seem like they want the show to be too edgy, but they could do it.

SarahG

Second Unit

Yeah, lots of cameos last night. Great to see. I never expected to see Pauly Shore being dragged out. That was hilarious.

I think Vince doing the Aquaman role will turn out to be good for his career. It'll get him more screen time and will probably get his name out there. And, it will pay for the $4 million dollar house. I'm kinda surprised E ended up mostly on Ari's side with the Aquaman thing.

Everlasting Gobstopper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
Looks like the Aquaman deal fell through. Anyone wanna guess that it's because or Ari's old assistant, who we learned in the season premiere went over to work with James Cameron at Lightstorm?

SarahG

Second Unit
I have to admit I didn't think of that. genius, and probably true.

Great episode tonight. It was more action packed than some of the other episodes this season. When Ari is running around trying to get people on the phone and he's arguing with his wife about answering the phone, that was just great.

James St

Supporting Actor
Ari (Piven) was excellent in this episode.

Next Week

Ari's assistant was shown in the previews for next week. The look on his face when she answered should make for a great scene.

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
Ari firing the mailroom guy was priceless.

I have a favor to ask -- please spoiler tag any discussions of the coming attractions. I purposely don't watch them so as not to detract from the ensuing episode. I started doing it with shows with cliffhangers like Lost and 24, but found that it helped me to enjoy the show. It works even for a comedy like this. I know it's an abnormal request, :b but I'd appreciate it if you could try. Thanks.

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
Me too I really like this season. It's been great and I look forward to each new episode which was the opposite last year I could cared less week to week.

"Wanna hug it out?"

Don_Limey

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah this weeks episode was great especially how it ended on a down note like a to be continued type thing. Yeah Ari going postal on the mail clerk was funny & so was when Johnny Drama was trying to flirt with that hottie in the waiting room of the Doctor's office. My favorite quote was this one.

Ari: Lloyd get in here, I wanna make out with you.

LOL that was funny as hell

MikeyWeitz

Supporting Actor
I seriously doubt Emily has anyting to do with Aquaman or who plays the lead. She answer's the phones. That's about it. She has no power to do anything in Holloywood.
Cameron looking at Dicaprio for the lead has ZERO to do with Emily and everything to do with some movie they did together called Titanic.

Great show tho.

Best line outside, "yeah, but it felt like Cabo"

Ari is the MAN!

Gregg Shiu

Second Unit
Real Name
Gregg Shiu
I love how this show, which last season looked more superficial and little emotional value, was able to flip everything upside-down in this episode. I really had the continuing sense of dread throughout the episode. Not big on unhappy endings, so I hope by the end of the season, stuff is fixed so they can have some cashflow for more fun in season 3; Not terribly looking forward to a season of the gang struggling with money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks