What's new

Energy Encore Speaker Stands $75 shipped (1 Viewer)

Michael Mathius

Senior HTF Member
Anyone looking for a pair of stands for the Energy Encores for cheap?:D Retail on these is $150. Your cost $75 shipped via fedex.
Michael

bulldurham

Auditioning
Real Name
Patrick
Michael Mathius said:
Anyone looking for a pair of stands for the Energy Encores for cheap?:D Retail on these is $150. Your cost $75 shipped via fedex.
Michael
This is a total shot in the dark, being five years later and all, but did you ever sell the stands? I'd be happy to take them off your hands...
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Were you able to find speaker stands? I have 2 pairs of the Encore Energy speaker stands (i.e. 4 stands). Let me know if you're still interested.

dogcatbird

Auditioning
Real Name
Travis Henderson
I am looking for a pair if you are still looking at selling...good condition and what color?

blackbow

Auditioning
Real Name
K Black
Another shot in the dark here, but we've been looking for a pair of these for years. We have the Encore 2 system -- the stands have a black triangular base with a silver post. If anyone has two to sell, please reply to this thread. (Don't try to send me a private message through this website; since I'm new to the forums, it's not letting me send/receive private messages.) :(
Thanks!

monteray

Auditioning
Real Name
Ray Carcano
Hi Navyguy14420,
I am looking for four stands for the energy encore 2 speakers. Are yours still available?
Ray

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks