What's new

Emergency! Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Jon_Gu

Stunt Coordinator
I'm getting a little worried about Emergency!

Season 1 was released in Aug 05
Season 2 was released in Feb 06

I would have thought we'd at least hear about a S3 release by now. Although the Dragnet and Adam-12 releases haven't made it past S1...

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Looks like they're treating the series like Sony is treating All in the Family. One release per year. But, it could be that they've canceled the series due to low sales.

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan
I hope we get an announcement soon from Sony about Emergency! Season 3...tho to be honest, I've only watched the first two episodes from the second season...taking forever to make any kind of dent in my TV on DVD collection and I keep adding to it every week, it seems. Especially this month, October and November.
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I've only watched the first two episodes from season 1, and I've owned both sets since the day they came out!
htf_images_smilies_blush.gif
It's a combo of having too many sets to watch, the fall TV schedule, and the fact that I finally started having the freeze-up issues others have had and the joy has kind of been sucked out of watching my Uni sets. "Will I make it through this episode? Five minutes to go and it's cool so far." Etc.

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan
That's true about the Universal sets...I had that problem the most on ``A-Team'' second season...so much so that I asked for an exchange of disc two because it was so bad. So far, no problem with A-Team third season and I'm already on Side B of disc 1. Thank goodness they apparently wized up from their cheapskate ways since I've had no trouble with image breakup or pixelation on my ``Incredible Hulk'' first season set thus far and am already done with three of the four discs. Have to say ABC/Buena Vista has the best box sets, thus far followed by Sony, Paramount, CBS, what Fox shows I have have also been of good quality.
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Adam-12, I think it was the second to last episode that had a problem. That really sucked. Funny thing, it worked okay on my computer, just not on my Denon. I don't think I'll mention that little factoid to Uni, though.

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan
Actually, I've had good luck with Warner Brothers sets, too...namely the ``Friends'' series and ``Invasion'' are two that immediately come to mind. A shame that Invasion was canceled, from what I've seen thus far, it's definitely interesting.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Yeah it seems harder and harder to get thru the season set, especially once the new season rolls around fortunately I'm not having alot on my plate for new shows. I'll tell you what helps, I've converted quite a few shows over to my Zen M, then I can burn a few off at Lunchtime or when sitting around for an appointment.

Charles Ellis

Senior HTF Member
Universal just announced the release of the second season of Airwolf after well over a year since the first season came out. There's still hope!

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
I'm waiting for them to re-release the first two seasons on playable discs. Then count me in big-time. This is one of my top 5 shows of all-time and it's killing me to not have it on my shelf, but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for discs that have playability issues, especially when it will take me an extended period of time to watch all of the discs.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

NO SHIT? Time for a David Lambert-style naked dance! Nudity has been substituted for bananas to be age-appropriate:

htf_images_smilies_rock.gif

bobraleigh

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
bob
how many seasons did emergency last?

please, universal, release ALL adam-12 seasons!!

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Emergency! ran for 6 seasons and then there was 6 tv movies that followed. I believe some of the original cast wasn't in those but not 100% sure. Some consider those 6-movies the 7th season but they really were not.

Bob Hug

Screenwriter

A few of the movies had side trips to San Francisco or Seattle and, in those, only Gage (Randolph Mantooth) and DeSoto (Kevin Tighe) were seen from the series' regular cast members. I believe that Drs. Brackett (Robert Fuller) and Morton (Ron Pinkard) may have been in a few of the movies, but I don't think any of the other hospital "regulars" (Bobby Troup, Julie London) were in them, nor the other firemen at station 51 (Chet, Marco, Stoker, and the Captain).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks