What's new

EMERGENCY BLU-RAY SALE (1 Viewer)

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
Lol Guys Im sorry..... Yeah I got holy bombarded with PM's There was mass confusion....!!! Then ive been a busy bee this week! Lol All is well now... movies are out.... and anything sold has been sold!

NickSC09

Auditioning
Real Name
Nick
I dunno how to send a PM but Ill take Pans Labyrinth & Cars if still available.

RedIsNotBlue

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chad
Sent you a PM an hour or 2 ago regarding 8 movies I see most of them are gone now though. Still would like 40 Year Old Virgin and Tommy Boy. Let me know thanks.

SDRANGER619

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Edgar
PM sent about Old School and Tropic Thunder. Got paypal fired up, just confirm that you have them.

troy evans

Screenwriter
Just an FYI, if you look on the bottom of this post you'll see the option to "send new PM". You would simply select this in the post of the person you wish to pm and be directed to a screen to type and send your requests, thoughts,etc.

el haxo

Auditioning
Real Name
Jared
I can't send a PM because this is my 1st post but I would like to buy Wall-E and The Incredible Hulk!

Jon Teddlie

Stunt Coordinator
I think he got bombarded by PMs and offers, I sent him a PM right after he posted this thread with two movies I wanted Kung Fu Panda and Wall-E he gave me his paypal address and said he's ship them out later that day then I sent another PM wanting to add another movie if it was still available and he replies that I could have it and Wall-e for $20, then I said I wanted all 3 movies and he said oh yeah I got confused.. Then after all that I get a PM telling me to wait something happened and to not send any money after that. This leads me to believe he got mixed up and sold the movies to someone else and got mixed up... I never heard from him again.

troy evans

Screenwriter
Thank You Jon. You've answered my question as to what's going on. I'll search elsewhere for the title rather than wait for a reply. Thanks Again.

AshishNJ

Agent
Real Name
ASHISH BHARDWAJ
HI. Are they still available . How much yo want for the lot ?
Paypal ready. Send me email at rappymaxx at yahoodot com
Mostly interested in

The Italian Job
Shooter
Kung Fu Panda
Wall-E
Incredible Hulk
Flags of our father
Ratatouille
Pixar CARS

Jon Teddlie

Stunt Coordinator

I really doubt he still has these considering myself and several others have shown interest in buying them over the last 24 hours since this thread was started with no success ...

Steven Simon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steven Simon
Member has been suspended, and emailed to make good on all transaction. Please stay tuned....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks