What's new

Election Day episodes (1 Viewer)

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Oh I meant to fix that...I made my original post at the end of a work day and was telling one of my friends how spooky that all the episode numbers were divisible by four and she says, "David, 14 is not divisible by four." hee heee....

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
I thought I would resurrect this thread in the hopes that while thinking of these episodes we'll all be reminded to get out and vote!!

I haven't thought of any new episodes which involve voting but if you all have that would be great!

Michelle Schmid

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michelle Holloway
My Name is Earl Episode 9: Cost Dad the Election. Earl tries to cross of number four off his list “Blew dad’s chance to be elected mayor”. Four years earlier, Carl Hickey ran for mayor to redirect a proposed airplane traffic route over his house and away from the wealthy part of town. Earl unfortunately ruins any chances of his father winning when caught on tape assaulting a police officer. Earl must now help his father get elected and mend his relationship with his father.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
The Happy Days episode: Richie volunteered for The Adlai Stevenson campaign (the McGovern of the 1950's). Stevenson wound up being a great U.N. ambassador going up against the Soviets during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Richie did it because he liked a girl, and if memory serves me, Howard understood because he did something similiar for a girl when he was Richie's age.

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Good episodes listed here! I hope everyone went and voted!

I just remembered a two parter that I didn't include before:

Mama's Family Episodes 29 & 30: "Mama for Mayor": Mama runs for Mayor.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
The All in the Family episode that was mentioned, "The Election Story" is perfect for Election Day because it actually shows what it can be like at the polls and the actual action of voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks