What's new

3D Educated 3-D guess? (1 Viewer)

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
It's appearant that there is no announcement of a "classic" 3-D movie at the moment...so to create discussion from those "in the know," i was wondering what might be expected to be the first classic release on Blu ray. THE MAD MAGICAN is available from SONY as a PS3 incentive so it probably would not be much of an effort to transfere to Blu; HOUSE OF WAX is a big favorite (i think); IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE and CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON seem to be big favorites (but MCA doesn't seem to be a chance taker with its classics)...so, with justification, what do you think we might expect?....if any!? Thanks.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
If Warners wants to exploit the Hitchcock films they have under their control, obviously Dial 'M' for Murder would be a top priority. And if they do that one, they might as well do Kiss Me Kate, House of Wax, Murders in the Rue Morgue, and Hondo, too. Make it a 3D Blu-ray box set, and if there are 2D Blu-ray transfers as part of the box, it'd have a great allure for classic movie fans whether they were 3D-equipped or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks