What's new

Dvdplanet Question... (1 Viewer)

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Has anyone ordered from them before?

I'd like to place an order for some Criterion DVD's but am hesitant due to the feedback that's been posted here: http://www.dvdpricesearch.com/cgi-bin/vreviews2

Can anyone offer any advice on this e-tailer, are they really that sketchy? Some of the comments I have read seem appaling, I don't want to deal with any of that sort of business.

What's everyone's oipinion of this company?

Thanks!

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Tommy, is it a risk in ordering though? I don't want to have to get into a fight just to recieve the DVD's I'd be purchasing. Customer service is one thing, but charging customers and not delivering the goods is something else!

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Use at your own risk. After over 10 years of ordering from them, I stopped last year, and no longer even consider them.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Brian, I don't need the stress than, doesn't seem worth it. I'll look elsewhere for my Criterions.

Tommy G

Screenwriter
Marco, I think you meant thanks George. If you want to look elsewhere, you may want to check out deepdiscountdvd.com. They would be the next best price for criterions and it is fee shipping and they send an e-mail right away.

Tommy G

Screenwriter
Just an FYI that DVDPlanet did indeed deliver on my order. I just wish it didn't take 2 phone calls to make sure the dvds arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks