What's new

Directors DVD that only you own (1 Viewer)

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
No problemo Steve. With stuff like the Jake 2.0 DVD sampler floating around, I didn't think I was going to be winning this one.

Thank goodness for "preshow entertainment" movie ads or I'd have no idea what Jake 2.0 was.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
No problemo Steve. With stuff like the Jake 2.0 DVD sampler floating around, I didn't think I was going to be winning this one.

Thank goodness for "preshow entertainment" movie ads or I'd have no idea what Jake 2.0 was.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Getting OT a bit, Brook, what'd you think of In a Year With 13 Moons?

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Getting OT a bit, Brook, what'd you think of In a Year With 13 Moons?

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Well Arman,

While I don't own The Beatles Collector's Set, I do own all 4 dvds in it, so I'm not sure it qualifies for this list.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Well Arman,

While I don't own The Beatles Collector's Set, I do own all 4 dvds in it, so I'm not sure it qualifies for this list.

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
I've got SALO, but it's the R2 BFI version. I also have the Criterion LD, which makes me the only person on the forum to have double-dipped the notorious Salo. :) (I've double-dipped lots of Pasolini titles.)

Here's a box set that I'd guess most folks on this board don't have: PIZZICATO FIVE: THE BAND OF 20TH CENTURY. I even have the HMV exclusive bonus disc, "What We Did on Our Holidays". :)

Who else has:

The Men Behind the Sun
Cornelius: Five Point One
Sun Ra: A Joyful Noise
Sun Ra: Space is the Place
Tamio Okuda: Live Songs of the Years

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
I've got SALO, but it's the R2 BFI version. I also have the Criterion LD, which makes me the only person on the forum to have double-dipped the notorious Salo. :) (I've double-dipped lots of Pasolini titles.)

Here's a box set that I'd guess most folks on this board don't have: PIZZICATO FIVE: THE BAND OF 20TH CENTURY. I even have the HMV exclusive bonus disc, "What We Did on Our Holidays". :)

Who else has:

The Men Behind the Sun
Cornelius: Five Point One
Sun Ra: A Joyful Noise
Sun Ra: Space is the Place
Tamio Okuda: Live Songs of the Years

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Loved it Steve, instantly became one of my favorites of his work. I'll post a full review in the S&S thread eventually.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Loved it Steve, instantly became one of my favorites of his work. I'll post a full review in the S&S thread eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks