What's new

DVD Planet - Do I Chance it? (1 Viewer)

Kevin_M_M

Stunt Coordinator
30% off preorders.
WHat kind of experience have people had? Should I go for it and order my August title from them? I usually use DVDEmpire.
Thanks!
------------------
They mostly come at night. Mostly... - Newt
DVD Collection

Steve T

Stunt Coordinator
I would advise against preordering from DVDPlanet. I preordered two DVD-A discs back in April that were due to be released in June. I found the titles were available on their website so I called to get status on my preorder. I was told that both titles had shipped, but this was not true. I waited and waited but they never arrived. When I called back for status they told me there was a "warehouse problem" and the titles would ship that day. Well, to make a long story short I finally received the discs almost three weeks after they were released.
One of the biggest gripes I have concerning DVDPlanet is they do not have an online status page. You must call and talk to one of their reps to get status of your order. After I finally received my order I sent an email to inform
them I would not be ordering any discs until an online status page is available.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I have had good luck with DVD Planet. They don't ship quite as quickly as DVD Empire, but I have had no problems with receiving shipments.

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
NO!! I had some problems with their reps not doing their jobs properly & also with their reps not giving accurate info. Plus I had two very bad problems with their shipper of choice the USPS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks