What's new

DVD 100 Best Issue (1 Viewer)

WadeB

Stunt Coordinator
Just glanced at the newest ish at the bookstore. I sent my subscribe card in a little while ago, and I hope this isssue will by my first. Anyhow, since I've been enjoying my Denon 2900 for a few weeks now, I was interested in the multi format DVD player article, and if I was reading the columns correctly, the 2900 is listed as NOT being DTS compatible and NOT having onboard DTS decoding. It also lists the Deonon as having HDCD decoding. None of this is, of course, true. I wish the 2900 had HDCD decoding but alas I suppose we can't have everything for this price. And it certainly DOES do a beautiful job of decoding DTS soundtracks as LOTR and Gladiator were the first discs I popped into the 2900.

Just bringing this to the attention of the proper authorities, and I do look forward to my subscription.

terry malibu

Agent
Hi Wade,

Thanks for reading and subscribing...we get lots of mail regarding the buyers guide info and will soon begin printing the following:
All information found in this guide is provided by the manufacturer directly. Should you find an error, please feel frre to contact them.

As hard as we try to accurately portray the products, we are at the mercy of the manufacturers themselves.

Terry Carroll

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks