What's new

Dude, Go Away (1 Viewer)

MatS

Screenwriter
...Ashton Kutcher

when will this @ssclow disappear from the media and every other movie preview I see
since when was Warhol's 15 mins of fame extended to 20 minutes?

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
You think it's bad now??

Just wait until we're subjected to all the movies that his newfound popularity has spawned. Right now, they're just talking about his deals...in a year or two we actually get the movies!

Ugh...

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
I for one think he is one of the funniest guys on the TV! And I laugh my a$$ off everytime I watch "Dude, where's my car?" The guy is obviously pretty savy.....Demi.....Brittany Murphy......need I say more?

But to each there own.......let the Ashton bashing continue.....

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
What movie previews is he in? MatS makes it sounds like he's ubiquitous, but I can't say I really catch sight of him when I'm not watching That 70s Show. Sure, I don't watch MTV or read People, but if you're doing that, well, you've sort of got to expect not to like at least some of the celebrities they overexpose.

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
What movie previews is he in?
The commercials for My Boss' Daughter (formerly known as The Guests) are currently airing on TV. With lines like "I was just checking these girls for breast cancer", it's bound to be a hit. :rolleyes

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
He made the Final Four in ESPN's most overrated people poll, but somehow didn't win (I think Ja Rule did - didn't know he was rated that high...but anyway) I've never seen a film with him in it, but I have to turn off any commercial with him doing the Kelso act that got old before it started. He and his role ruin "That 70's Show" for me.

Chris

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I like Ashton Kutcher, and I think he's a pretty funny guy. He's one of the highlights of That 70's Show. But to each his own.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
I like Ashton, he's pretty funny, and obviously the girls love him. BUt I have had more than my share of ashton and all his media blitz.

I feel bad for the rest of that 70's show crew. :frowning:

Lets keep this thread kinda clean, and well get like a thousand kutcher bashing posts and well send it to him.......lol

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
"Ben and J-Lo."

AMEN TO THAT!!!

But seriously....did you hear the latest news(from the radio)...

Ashton & Demi are talking marriage. Even the kids think he's a cool dad.

Of course they do....he's their older brother!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks