What's new

DTS Online is Having a HUGE sale!! (1 Viewer)

AVspec

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
Hummmm...
Welcome to the DTS Online Store.
PARDON US WHILE WE RE-GROUP!
Due to overwhelming response to our Clearance Sale, the Music Disc/DVD Sections of our Online Store are ... well ... offline.
They will be re-opening for business on Monday, December 3, 2001. We cannot accept phone or FAX orders at this time.
Merchandise is still available at up to 50% off.
Thank you for your patience.
------------------
December 3rd! That is a long ways off! What did you people do too them???
wink.gif

-Mark
**** Digital Vortex ****
The Digital Electronic Site
www.digitalvortex.com
[Edited last by Mark Knight on November 14, 2001 at 05:28 PM]

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
By your placing your order with us you have authorize us to ship any partial order without your subsequent authorization.
What a joke! I would NEVER do business with such a shady company. The whole value here is in ordering multiple discs. A single disc with $5 shipping leaves you no better off than had you bought it anywhere else. I wonder, did they present this "disclaimer" to you before you placed the order? If not, then it's not in any way valid.
Just hope you didn't use a Nextcard. When it comes time to dispute the charges, they'll tell you to f-off and side with the retailer.
------------------
-Ryan (http://www.ryanwright.com )
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

Matthew Anderson

Second Unit
Real Name
Matthew Anderson
I didn't know they had shut down the ordering part of their site. Oh well, I guess we will have to wait and see who gets what. Please post your results when you get your shipment. Something told me this was too good to be true but we shall see.
------------------

Billy C.

Agent
Well, I received my order today. They shipped all 4 CD's that I ordered 2nd day Fedex ($9). I'm glad I was able to get my order in while they were still available.

Scott H

Supporting Actor
I ordered Gimme Shelter, but received notice today that my order will not be filled.
------------------
My DVD Library
Runaway production? No thanks. Where I've filmed, benefiting local economies: AL, CA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, MN, MO, MT, NV, OH, OR, TX, WA, WY.

Matthew Anderson

Second Unit
Real Name
Matthew Anderson
I got an email today saying that they would not be able to fill my entire order. I will be getting 3 of the 6 items I ordered. Thanks for the original tip on the sale. At least I am getting something.
------------------

Dmitry

Supporting Actor
wonder, did they present this "disclaimer" to you before you placed the order?
Yes, they did.
I've ordered 4 DVDs on Monday and received an email saying one of them is not available. I wonder if that means they will ship the other three...

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Do Americans even know where Canada is?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
South of the border, right?
We've always suspected Americans think we are Mexicans with parkas. :)
I wouldn't blame Americans for not knowing where Canada is. Judging that what hasn't been bought by Americans is being run by them.....even Canadians don't know where the hell their country is. :)

AndrewW

Stunt Coordinator
Just got all 10 DVD's I ordered :)...that was quick..they also threw in a DTS hat (cheapo). Man, I couldn't be happier, just wish I would've got more...waiting forever that busy night was a bummer, but oh well. OUT

Dmitry

Supporting Actor
Did those of you who received the orders get a shipping notification or did it just show up one day?

AndrewW

Stunt Coordinator
Dmitry..I kept checking my email waiting for a shipping confirmation and never got one, the package was waiting for me when I got home from work.

Brian O

Second Unit
I placed my order early Tuesday morning - 6 AM PST. I ordered 9 DVDs. I did get an order confirmation, but no shipping confirmation. I have not received my order yet and I live in Calif (UPS-Ground).
Sunday morning I received an email from them stating that 3 of my 9 were not available anymore:
Terminator 2 UE
Fantasia 2000
Rolling Stones: Gimme Shelter
Oh well, at least I got 6 of them.
------------------

Brian W. Ralston

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian W. Ralston
I received my order today. I never got a shipping confirmation. Luckily, I received everything I ordered except one CD. It was Tchaikovshy's 5th Symphony that was a no show in the box. Although, there was nothing to indicate (e-mail or otherwise) that it would not be shipped so I called DTS just to be sure. They said that it was out of stock and that is why it was not included. Everything else was there though. I must have gotten my order in early.

Yahoo!

Robert A

Stunt Coordinator
I got all of my movies today. I ordered 6 and it came to $82 including shipping. That's 13.6 a piece, not a bad price in my book. I didn't recieve a shipping confirmation from them they just showed up on my door today. I wasn't expecting them for another week from the way they were talking. But they came. I love DTS. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks