What's new

'Drunk Boy' brought to you by Applebee's (1 Viewer)

Paul Padilla

Supporting Actor
Something's doesn't jive there. Even "A couple of sips" (depending on the size of the sip) of straight hard liquor isn't likely to cause that big of an effect on even the most inexperienced drinker. Don't underestimate the strategy of some women purposefully acting a little extra giggly.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
(from John's post)

WTF????? How did the woman know this? And if she DID know it, WHY IN GOD's NAME did she let her son eat it?????

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
Come on, guys. You should know better by now. The 10 sentence "sound bite" version of a story never contains enough detail.

In this, as in so many other matters, Google is your friend.

I'm not suggesting her claim is valid. (It was probably just strawberry sauce. :) ) But she does present a plausible explanation for the discovery and identification of the alleged blood that does not involve her knowingly allowing her son to eat it.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I was a bit hasty there. The article does make it sound like she knew that the employee cut his finger as he was making the sundae.

Normally I don't jump to those kinds of conclusions, but on the OTHER hand, considering what morons some of these parents are, I wouldn't put it past one of them to have seen it happen, not do anything about it and then decide to sue once the kid got sick.

Dennis*G

Supporting Actor
what I don't get is the delay? 13 months ago, has she been trying to get something from McD all this time and has failed and so went to court, or has she just noticed all the lawsuits about things like this and decided 13 months later to try and get something?

I mean it's hard to get proof 13 months later to see if in fact it was blood (unless they kept it forzen all this time and can prove the DNA is not thiers)

StephenA

Screenwriter
He could've tasted his own blood before from cutting his lip, having a bloody nose or some other injury in or around the mouth.

The story about the drink sounds fishy to me as well. Will just have to wait and see what happens.

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
You beat me to the punch, Steve. Thanks a lot.;)

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

The punch was probably spiked with rat poison...I'M CALLING MY LAWYER!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks