What's new

Dreamcatcher (2003) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

dream.jpeg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jari K

Senior HTF Member
Cool. I can finally get rid of that old snapper DVD. I'm sure WB will port all the extras.

trajan

Screenwriter
Real Name
lar
What was Lawrence Kasdan thinking when he made this piece of junk, and I am a huge Kasdan fan. There are a large number of good films that Warner could release.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
What was Stephen King thinking when he reached the halfway point of the novel? I was really loving it, and what a letdown! Even the movie, though really abbreviated, did all right for a little while -- but probably not even as far as the book did. What a travesty!

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Jari K said:
Cool. I can finally get rid of that old snapper DVD. I'm sure WB will port all the extras.

Why? For me, with so many SDs in my collection, this is not one of those to double dip on...please bring on the great sci-fis from the 50's...PLEASE!!!

Rick Thompson

Screenwriter
Directed by Lawrence Kasdan, screenplay by Kasdan and William Goldman, starring Morgan Freeman, Thomas Jane, Tom Sizemore, and name talent everywhere. Result: A turkey of spectacular proportions that combines grossout crudity with worldclass stupidity. As Roger Ebert wrote in his review, "A monster movie of stunning awfulness" with "appalling closing sequences" and "too many farts for a movie that keeps insisting, with mounting implausibility, that it is intended to be good." He asked, "What inspired their (Kasdan and Goldman's) descent into the absurd?"

Jari K

Senior HTF Member
Wiki:"The book, written in cursive, helped the author recuperate from a 1999 car accident, and was completed in half a year."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks