What's new

Directors Dream Girls: The Draft! (1 Viewer)

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John

Don't know why it would.

C'mon Scott! Let's get it going. Just don't yell at me........

Cary T

Screenwriter
Scott, consider this into account. If you don't pick her, she won't be available for the taking at your 2nd pick. At slot 25 I've already given up hope that she'll drop down to my pick.

Edit: How many girls will we be selecting?

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
I have a "Happy Rhodes" mousepad...
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
:eek:

YOU DO????

My god, where in the hell did you get that? It's one of the rarest promotional items out there. Do you *really* know who she is or did someone just give you the mousepad?

I have a couple, but don't use them. I figure if she ever hits the big time, I can sell them on eBay for big bucks. :D (yeah, I know that mousepads are cheap and easy to make nowadays, but that's the only authorized one)

If you're interested, her CDs are on sale at her website, and all the money goes to her to finance her next album.

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
Joel Mack
Olathe, KS (for the moment, anyhow)
I just noticed this. Did you hear her on the radio in KC? I used to have a radio show on KKFI and I played her all the time between 1988 and 1994. Or, if the answer to my question "did someone just give it to you?" is yes, do you know if they did? And, would you (or they) be interested in seeing her perform at a "living room concert" in Kansas City?

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
My god, where in the hell did you get that? It's one of the rarest promotional items out there. Do you *really* know who she is or did someone just give you the mousepad?
I don't remember where it actually came from, but I got the mousepad and a copy of "Many Worlds Are Born Tonight" at the same time. They're a matched set.

As to who gave them to me, I can't really remember. It may have been a local record company distributor something...

A "living room concert"? An intriguing idea....

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Take it in the Music section, people!

So are we getting this thing going soon or what?

Jim J

Second Unit
uuuhhhmmm...

How does this work exactly? What's the point? I guess we all make a certain number of picks? then there is competition? head to head, everybody votes? eliminations?

Winner is Last one standing? or some sort of points system for how far each pick gets in the contest?

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Scott Weinberg
Jan H.
John Dhein
Pascal D
SteveGon
JonZ
MickeS
Joel Mack
Kevin Leonard
Jim J
Matt Pelham
Matt Stone
Justin_S
Richard Travale
George Kaplan
John Rice
Dome Vongvises
Rain
JenB
Bill J
Gabe D
Steeve Bergeron
ErikG
Brian Lawrence
Justin Doring
Cary T
Alex Spindler
Andy Olivera
Ric Bagoly
Nick Sievers
Vickie M
Evan Case

--That should be 32.

For my #1 pick, I gotta go back to my first love; a gal I fell for back in 1985. She's been in a lot of movies, some good - several bad. Just won an Oscar and (despite her horrific appearance) I felt like a proud family member who 'knew her when'. So after much inner turmoil and debate, I choose:

Minnie Pearl

Jennifer Connelly

Evan Case

Screenwriter
Are we limited just to people alive and hot (or talented, or intellectual, if you're one of those strange folks who likes women with depth ;)) at this moment in time? Or can we choose from throughout time? I'd say the 20th century should be open, at least (I'm eyeing Elanor Roosevelt--she's got a mean serve!).

Evan

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I'm hoping we can move past the silicon implanted slut factor that so many people assume is the only thing that can be stimulating. The title says "Dream Girls" which can mean many things.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks