1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Double DVD replacement cases

Discussion in 'DVD' started by ShawnC, Sep 14, 2004.

1. ShawnC

ShawnC Agent

I tried a search and could not get the function to work, so I apologize if this is in the wrong section or has been addressed before. Please point me in the right direction to find the post if the subject has already come up (I'm sure it has). I recently had my copy of the Nixon Collector's Edition DVD returned to me with an utterly trashed case. Those of you who are familiar with this particular DVD case design may be able to help me out. Where can I find a replacement case for this DVD? I'm looking for one that will hold the outside cover sheet which is extra large. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

2. RyanAn

RyanAn Screenwriter

You should be made at the person who you lent it too... A lot of companies make double disc replacement cases. Do a search for "paks" - "slimpaks" etc... Also, the company that made the DVD may be inclined to send you a replacement case if need be.

Ryan

3. Bob clamer

Bob clamer Supporting Actor

Try inetDVD. They have an array of 2 - 7 disc cases. I have bought from them and have not had any problems.

4. Christopher*KH

Christopher*KH Stunt Coordinator

ShawnC , You are in LUCK . I am from the Atlanta area and there is a place in Doraville,GA called

"THE TAPE WAREHOUSE"

They have about ANY type of DVD/CD cases you would want. I had bought THE LAST SAMURAI from Blockbuster used one of the 2/3 for 20/25$ deals and the cases they put those in are cruddy. Now I have the new MAN ON FIRE which came as a single Disc case but BestBuy has a special behind the scenes disc so now I will use one of those.

ANYWAY... http://tapewarehouse.com/

GREAT PRICES I have been there Twice already.
    I also turned my Double width DOUBLE DISC into Single Width.

FORREST GUMP
    ARMEGEDDON Crit Coll
    THE ROCK Crit Coll
    THE OTHERS
    THE DOORS
    RED DRAGON SE
    MASH 5 Star SE
    INDEPENDENCE DAY 5 Star SE

It really freed up some room in my cabinets.

Goodluck , Chris