What's new

DOOMSDAY IS NEAR (1 Viewer)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
The least you could have done was link to a doomsday article that wouldn't take you to Fox News. :P It was written by space.com thankfully.

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
If the solar flares don't get us, the Yellowstone supervolcano will do us in.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

FOXNews.com - Yellowstone Quake Swarm Worries Scientists - Science News | Science & Technology | Technology News

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
You guys should be watching "Armageddon Week" on the History channel. If you had, you would know that we have a few years left. The world is going to end in 2012. (Why is the History channel focusing on future events?)

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member

Because it long ago became the UFO/Bigfoot/Reality TV/SciFi/Natural Disaster network . . . and TV is the lesser for it.

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
Well I guess that the problem with covering history is - it has all been done before.

If I am around when the world ends, I just hope I am not around a bunch of yelling screaming people ruining the experience.

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
Given that the next major solar flare cycle is supposed to happen in 2012, I think we have a nice meshing of two disaster scenarios. Woo Hoo!

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis

It's around here somewhere. But I have stocked up on peanuts and beer just in case. I also have some high-attenuation headphones for shooting that should be proof against Vogon poetry.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks