What's new

Don't know where else to mention this. (1 Viewer)

Herbal

Auditioning
Real Name
Neil

Do the British have friends ? :laugh:

I am not really sure. Last time I researched it, the info suggested that in fact the H is silent in the word herb.

Herbal

Auditioning
Real Name
Neil
Thank you!

I am looking forward to having a good look around the forum...But I can't rush these things, I am only an Aussie!

htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Holadem

Senior HTF Member

For a good look, I suggest your start with the Tribute to Brunettes thread. Then make your way thru the Redheads and Blondes.

--
H

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i think either pronunciation is acceptable.

herb is a guys name 'erb is a spice, but the spice use can be said either way.

Herbal

Auditioning
Real Name
Neil

My EX-wife was (is) a redhead...Best thing she EVER did for me was run off with my father...Common garden variety slu...snail...she was! But I might talk about that some other time..

Thanks for the heads up. Like every other True Blue Aussie, I like seeing nice healthy people...:laugh:

For the comments on "herb"...all is noted.

Hate to be a downer...especially since I only just joined you mob :) . Something has happened here at my end...a family situation. So I might be quiet over the next few days, whilst we get some family stuff done. Don't worry, it's not a death or anything like that...but that might have been easier to take...Now I am being told to get off the @#$%^ing computer..

TTYL

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

No, whenever English debates come up here, the Brits always bring up "herb." I'm not complaining, just observing.

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Reminds me of P. D. Q. Bach. He wrote a concerto called "La Primavera" which musicologists thought was the "Spring" concerto. But further research turned up the fact that he was married several times to women named Vera, so in fact "La Primavera" is actually a dedication to his first wife.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
There hasn't been any major Britney Spears news in more than week -- I am pretty dissapointed :frowning:

--
H

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
I saw this in the sky when leaving work the other day. I was half expecting a intergalactic space ship to materialize in the center.

Not very exciting, but there is not much else going on around here. :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks