1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Does UPS operate on the weekends?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Keith_R, Jun 12, 2003.

1. Keith_R

Keith_R Well-Known Member

Kyle
    Hey guys, I know this may sound like a stupid question but does UPS operate on the weekends? I'm waiting for some stuff I bought on the internet to arrive through UPS. I know that at least one of the things has to get to the "regional center" before I can get a tracking number for it so I'm wondering if I don't get that number tommorow if it'll end up getting emailed to me over the weekend because my package arrived at the "regional center" over the weekend. I'm also trying to figure out if I'll need to be here over the weekend to sign for my other shipments.

2. MikeAlletto

MikeAlletto Well-Known Member

They have saturday delivery but its a special thing you have to pay for. The place you bought it from should be able to get you a tracking number before it gets into the UPS system. The tracking numbers are assigned when you print out the UPS shipping label.

3. Reginald Trent

Reginald Trent Well-Known Member

UPS does not offer ground delivery on Saturday and Sunday. However, they do deliver if it's their air service.