1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Anybody Know?¿

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Kieran Brown, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Kieran Brown

Kieran Brown Active Member

You wouldn't believe how much I love the tvshowsondvd.com website, you wouldn't believe how often I visit to see what tv show on dvd news there is, but then again you probably would if your crazy about tv shows coming on dvd.

Is there a site for other regions (countries) to find out when tv shows are coming out on dvd??
    I live in Australia (Does anyone else on the Home Theater Forum live in Australia or know of someone who lives here and is hooked on tv shows on dvd?) and our region is region 4. Anyone who lives in America think they have to wait ages for tv shows to finally be released, trying waiting sometimes up to one or two years for it to hit your country after another country gets the release!!

There just has to be another great site like tvshowsondvd.com that covers tv shows on dvd releases on either a specific countries region or all regions.

I wish that voting on one of the old polls went much better for tvshowsondvd.com (especially for this answer: Yes, I can play DVDs from other regions and would like to see them added to the site.) (If only I knew about the site back then, though back in 2001 I didn't have a DVD player, got mine in 2002.) to have other regions tv show dvd releases on the site.

Thanks.
    Kieran.