What's new

Doctor Who March releases anounced! (1 Viewer)

Howard Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
According to the BBC America shop, the sixth season story 'The Invasion', and the twelfth season story 'The Sontaran Experiment' will be the new March '07 releases. From the BBC Shop site;

Doctor Who: The Invasion
When the Doctor (Patrick Troughton), Jamie and Zoe investigate the disappearance of an eminent computer scientist, their search brings them to International Electromatics, whose managing director has a secret strategy for world control. The “lost” episodes 1 and 4 of this popular UNIT story have been recreated using the original program’s audio enhanced with animation from Cosgrove Hall.

Doctor Who: The Sontaran Experiment
Transmitting down from Nerva Beacon, the Doctor (Tom Baker), Sarah Jane and Harry find themselves on Earth in the far future, long since abandoned by the human race. Soon it becomes clear that they are not alone: a shipwrecked crew of human astronauts are being hunted down, one by one. What is the creature that lives in the rocks, and what is the purpose of the lethal tests it is conducting? Can the Doctor ensure the safety of the Earth for the future generations of humankind?

It's funny as I was just thinking today the new releases announcement must be coming up shortly...woo whoo!

Howie

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
I watched the Sontaran Experment last week - for a "basic" release, it was still a pretty nice package. The documentary on the Sontarans was well done and fairly extensive. If this is what they consider a vanilla release, bring 'em on!

Mark Lx

Second Unit
I ordered the R2 Invasion for November because it was like 10 pounds and I didn't want to wait. I think I'll continue to buy 2-disc releases this way. Look forward to Sontaran Experiment in March though.

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
The Sontaran Experiment is a short 2 parter. Good show but i was hoping for more. Like that Master Boxset that i read about on the Restoration Site.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks