What's new

Do you ever become obsessed with famous dead people? (1 Viewer)

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Aaron Silverman said:
A buddy of mine in middle school/ high school used to think he was the reincarnation of Jim Morrison (we were both born shortly after he died). Today my friend is a musician. :)
A few years ago I researched my birth date newspaper front page. The headline read in Pearl Harbor sized typefont: "STALIN IS DEAD". I'm not sure I'm his reincarnation but every so often I feel like expropriating a few of those uppity kulaks.....

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
Not really actors, rockstars, or other celebrities.

Back in the day, I was fascinated with the Unabomber in how he devolved from a mathematics professor at UC Berkeley to a schizophrenic hermit in Montana.

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
In more recent times, i was fascinated with Nazi war criminals and how :"ordinary" and mundane many were at an individual level. (A "banality of evil").

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
In more recent times, i was fascinated with Nazi war criminals and how :"ordinary" and mundane many were at an individual level. (A "banality of evil").

It's frightening how human nature can become so utterly corrupted.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks