What's new

Do anyone own or have audition Sony SA-WX900? (1 Viewer)

Pablo Abularach

Supporting Actor
Just curious, I just saw the SA-WX900, and by specs seems like a good sub, but tried to do a seach and didnt find any threads.

Sony SA-WX900

Have any of you audition the SA-WX900? If so how is it?

Thanks,

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Does SVS ship to Guatemala? :D Because the PB-10 costs less and would appear to offer the same if not better performance.

Pablo Abularach

Supporting Actor
Sup John, long time no see buddy.

I own an SVS 25-31Pci, really please with the performance, dont know if SVS can ship direct, when i bought it I ship to a freight fowarder in the US, and came here by boat.

Im just curious on seen how a twin 12'' with 1000W amp might perform, I know there are a lot more varaibles that come into place to make a good sub, but Im still curious on how is it.

Nice talking to you John, Take care.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
How's it going? Yes, haven't seen you around here in a while. Your setup must be doing well :)

Based on the specs, I think your 25-31 will outperform that sub in extension and output, since I already know it outdoes my PB-10. It claims 20Hz, but Sony doesn't like to give graphs that will show you how much output it acually has across its range.

That sub must not have been released in the US yet, because I haven't seen it on any big name sites, and even Sonystyle.com doesn't have it listed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks