What's new

DIY Subwoofer Amplifier seekers, come and get 'em (1 Viewer)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
[I said:
Expect to spend around $60-$80, online or not. Good ones cost $200+!
frown.gif

As I mentioned in my last email to you, you might consider looking at the thread on Home Theater Talk (link is above) which discusses this issue: I think some people mentioned where to get them.
A quick online search provided this link: http://www.midiguy.com/shwrm/ebtech....horLineShifter
You could also check out some search results from dogpile here or maybe here .
Hope these help
Vince
------------------
What I Hate About Recording: Producers and Engineers who use meaningless words to make their clients think they know what's going on. Words like "punchy," "warm," "groove," "vibe," "feel." Especially "punchy" and "warm." Every time I hear those words, I want to throttle somebody." - Steve Albini

Seungsoo Hwang

Stunt Coordinator
>>>Seungsoo,
Not to be rude, but I did tell you that I had checked and they had gotten no message from you. In addition, I gave you specific instructions to try again and told you that no one would get back to you until after the weekend regardless.>I love how everyone wants rock bottom prices but expects retail store service: if someone selling an amp isn't really making any money on the sale of an amplifier, there really isn't much drive to make Long Distance calls or spend a lot of time making calls.
So far, most of what I've gotten is complaints that these places have gotten calls from "slow stoner types" who wanna call up and chat.
"Yeah, uh, I need an amp, but I uh, don't really, uh, have like a lot of money to spend. Uh, Vince Manskeep sent me"

Lewis Besze

Senior HTF Member
Vince,
I'm interested of these amps if they're still available[Yorkville,QSC]
Thanks!
------------------
"You Hungarians always disagree"

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Vince, just to give another datapoint, one of the amps I was considering on buying was sold out from under your contact, after over a month of trading emails - well there was a 3 week gap, so it goes both ways. So, I am just going to wait until I really need the amp, and the just bite the bullet and pay a little bit more for an in-stock unit if needed. I do appreciate your efforts, but like you said, it's probably not worth pissing off your contacts for us "high maintainence" HTFers.
biggrin.gif

------------------
PatCave ; HT Pix ; HT Gear ; Sunosub ; Pat's DVDs ; Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks