What's new

Directv NFL Sunday Ticket 2003 (1 Viewer)

Jim Golden

Stunt Coordinator
Is it just me or has the price of NFL Sunday Ticket, been raised substantially? I don't believe I paid over $129.99 last year, this year it's $179.99.

Oh well, they did include two pretty good coupons with my mailer...one was for a free PPV movie, the other was for a $179.99 DirecTIVO unit.

Jim

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
Probably due to the new contract they signed with the NFL earlier this year. They paid through the nose to get an exclusive on the deal for some number of years.

The article I read in USA Today said that they were even looking at doing some games in HD, but no projected date was listed.

BGL

RobWil

Supporting Actor
when I first signed up w/ NFL Sunday Ticket, about 5 or 6 yrs ago...I think it was $99. If you let them automatically renew you were supposed to get a discount. The second yr I think was $119, then $129 for the 3rd, then $139, etc. I think it really jumped this yr. I guess they figure they got us hooked and we'll pay whatever they charge. I am seriously considering saying 'screw it' this year. You can only watch so many games fer cryin' out loud. I use it basically cause I like to wager a tad and like to keep track how "my" games are going. There's a point of diminishing returns however, and I think they've hit it.

Jim Golden

Stunt Coordinator
I buy it, because I'm still a fan of the Cincinnati Bengals:b. They (the Bengals) stink so much, you hardly ever get to see them play in the Western part of the U.S.

I think the highest I've paid (till now) is $129.99.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.